𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 4®

𝗠𝗲𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲 > 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 𝗮𝗸𝗮

"Coby, please get the fuck from 'round me" I said

This nigga steady messing with me bro. Everybody else in this bitch and he wanna come fuck with me.

"You lame as hell" he said, punching my arm.

"Ian no fuckin' punching bag, dude" I flinched at him.

"Ooh, so scary" he fake jumped.

"Yasmine! Come getcho' brother before I beat the shit out of him" I yelled.

"Moo Moo, leave him alone" she yelled back from upstairs.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up, seeing an unknown number call. I questioned it for a minute then answered.

"Yo?"

"Meech, I got booked" sounded like Vontae.

"Von? This you? How the fuck you get caught up in some shit?" I asked.

"They searched my car. Forgot to put that stash back inna crib. Come get me dude"

"Ight. Chill out" I said, hanging up.

I took my keys out my pants and walked to the door.

"Who that was?" Coby asked.

"Vontae got locked up" I said.

"Fa what?"

"Possession"

"This dude here" he shook his head, "Let me go get the money bro and Nooni"

He went upstairs and I walked out to the car. I got in and started it up.

I seen Coby and Nooni walking out the house, making their way to the car.

"He so fuckin' stupid" Nooni said.

"And he better hope they let him go" Coby added.

I pulled off.

««

"I almost thought we was gon' be walking up and down Chicago screaming 'Free Von'. You gotta start thinking, sometimes" I said.

"I just went to the corner sto' and the jakes pulled up onna side of me talm bout I looked suspicious. Then they searched my shit" Vontae said, drinking out his water bottle.

"It don't matter. You don't know who gon' approach you. Keep that shit out yo car bro" Coby said.

"G, did I tell y'all my mama called me yesterday and she out there in Dubai with some fuck nigga? Ain't even invite me" I scoffed.

"I mean, you did send her a couple thousands. Ion know what you expected ha to do with that" Nooni said.

"Aye, can I say what's on my mind?" Vontae said, taking a puff of his blunt. One thing you gone always catch this man doing is smoking. He don't never miss a day.