𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 6®

Gio

I sat beside Yasmine's momma and Coby. Meechie nem were all here. Ha momma been crying all day and all night, just like I have.

She just got taken out of ICU after a week of being in there, but we were still waiting for her to wake up. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been praying to God, asking him to give her strength to awaken. But i know it's all a process.

Although I'm devoted to a lifestyle that is full of sinning, I still take the time to pray every now and then.

She got up and walked over to Yasmine, rubbing her chin.

"Momma is here, baby. Just wake up for me, please" she silently said, wiping a falling tear from her cheek.

Coby looked over at me, with his puffy, red eyes.

"Come holla at me for a second" he said. He got up and walked out and so did I, trailing behind him.

"I know this shit ain't yo fault. My bad for tripping out on you, but at the end of the day, that's somebody I promised to protect. I let ha out my sight for one whole day, and this happens? You wouldn't be pissed too?" He asked.

"I would be. That's my whole girl, Coby. You don't think this shit hitting me just as bad as it's hitting you? You don't think I blame myself fa this?" I asked.

"That's the thing i had to talk to you about. We don't know who did it, so you know what that means" he said.

DBFA ( dropping bodies for answers)

𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜, 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚜, 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍

𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜, 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚜, 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍. 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢, 𝚠𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜, 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚜 𝚞𝚙.

"I'm down for whatever" I told him, he nodded.

"Whenever she choose to wake up, we gotta ask ha if she remember voices, names, faces, allat. Cause fa this, Chicago 'bout to get flipped upside down" he said.

"I'm on the same shit you on" he dapped me up.

*
Yasmine

Pitch black, was all I seen. Was I dead? I tried so hard to open my eyes but couldn't. It was like I was paralyzed still.