The accident

(Before that I just wanted to say that Tony is married to Bucky)(Peter and Harley are your brothers, you are all the same age, you and Harley are twins and Tony's biological children and Peter is adopted, Tony and Bucky adopted Peter one year later)(It's sunday afternoon in here and monday it's a school day, yeah, you're still in high school)

*BOOM*

Okay, well... That didn't go has planned. Dad and I were in the lab doing some experiments this time, not building things, and the current experiment that we were doing went wrong as you can read, it exploded right in front of us, well in front of dad, he put himself in front of me to protect me. Normaly he would ask a lot of questions like 'are you okay?' 'are you hurt?' and stuff like that and hug me, but he hasn't done anything. What's going on?

"FRIDAY, clear the smoke. Dad are you okay?" FRIDAY did as told and now I could see clearly again, but I didn't see dad. "FRIDAY, call pops, plea- OH MY GOD FRIDAY CALL POPS RIGHT NOW!" Right in front of me, guess what was there, just guess.

There was dad.

In a body of a three year old.

Tony Stark is a baby, well, more like a toddler.

His clothes were all around him, but at the same time it covered him, which I'm grateful for. "FRIDAY, change of plans, call all the Avengers, Happy, Harley and Pepper to the living room." As I finished speaking, pops came running through the door.

"What happen? What's going on? Are you two alright? Where's Tony? Tones?!" Pops started screaming.

"Pops, calm down! Dad's here! Well... part of him." I regret saying that because he now has look on his face I couldn't describe and he came running to me, almost kicking dad.

"What do you mean, 'part of him'? I-" He was interrupted by a little voice.

"Sowwy, who awe you? Whewe's Jawvis?" Dad said and let me tell you, he is so adorable! Who would've thought that this little cutie turn out to be my dad.

"Aww, you're so cute!" I said and he looked at me with those big brown eyes. "I'm Y/n, and this is Bucky. Jarvis dropped you off here, because he had some things to do with Peggy and Ana, okay?" I kneeled in front of him and he nooded. I knew pretty much everything about my family, because if dad wouldn't tell me, I would research and if I did that I would find more things. I ruffled his hair and got up, then he put his little arms up to me, signaling to pick him up, so I did, with the clothes rapped around him. "Pops, go to the living room to meet the others, but don't tell them the situation, and while you do that, tell FRIDAY to not speak with dad and to take photos of him. I need to go somewhere first." He nooded and went off.

This is weird. I'm holding my dad, because he's a toddler. One of the people that gave me life. I went to the floor where the bedrooms are and went into mine. I went straight to my closet and searched for a box. Obviously I put dad on the floor because how was I going to find something while holding him. "Found it!" In that box were my clothes from when I was a toddler, like underwear, socks, shorts, t-shirts and even shoes! Thank god the clothes weren't pink, he wouldn't like that. You're probably wondering 'if they weren't pink, what were they?', well dear reader, they are Avengers themed, mostly Iron Man, you know why.

"Can you put this on?" He nooded, I gave some panties and shorts, turned around, when he was done, I helped him put an Iron Man shirt on and noticed that he doesn't have the arc reactor, must have disappeared because he didn't have it, then socks and shoes isn't necessary. "You can walk on your own, right?" He nooded again. We went to the elevator, hand in tiny hand, to go the common room. This isn't normal, like, if you make a question to normal dad or to another person he is gonna respond that question verbally  with some sass or something, but toddler dad hasn't answered any of them verbally. "Hey Tony? Why don't you speak?"