He grew up?!

The next day I woke up with something heavy on top of me. I opened my eyes and saw that I wasn't in my room, but in the living room. Then I remembered what happen yesterday, the experiments, the explosion, dad being a BABY, the others leaving and the rest. I looked to my right and saw Peter on the floor, and then looked at my left and saw Harley on the floor too, that's the reason dad didn't gave them a bunk bed, most of the time they fall to the floor while sleeping. I looked down at dad and he was... bigger? What? I grabbed two pillows that were on the couch, one in one hand and the other on the other hand, and threw them at the sleeping boys on the floor, hitting them in the head. They groaned.

"Guys! Wake up! I think dad grew up!" I whispered-yelled at them. Now they are fully awake.

"What?" They kind of screamed at the same time and I gave them a 'if he wakes up because of that you're fucked' look, and he indeed woke up.

"What's going on?" Dad said rubbing is eyes, he's still cute. He got off of my lap and went to walk away. "Who are you?" Oh great, he doesn't remember us and he's scared. This time, he has clothes on, and they seemed to be his. That's good.

"I'm Y/n, and this is Harley and Peter. Jarvis dropped you off here while you were sleeping because he needs to take care of something with Peggy and Ana." I think I'm gonna keep using these lie until he doesn't believe it.

"If it was that, he would probably have said that to me." He backed away from us and went against the wall.

"Anthony, it's okay. We are good people. You're going to be staying with us just one day. You can trust us." I smiled softly at him and went slowly to him.

"Okay..." He said but still stayed on the wall. I reached out to him with my hand and he hesitantly put his own hand on mine. He walked back to the couches and I let go of his hand.

"Okay, I'm going to the kitchen to make a call, you three stay here, okay?" I told them and the teens mocked-saluted me and dad nooded his head. I went to the kitchen, got my phone out and called pops, after two rings he picked up.

"Hey kid, what's up?" They were all in the quinjet looking at the camera, some of them smilling.

"The sky. But for real, everything is good here. Is the mission going well? You are all smiling." I answered back. While the call was occurring, I was going to start to make breakfast.

"The first part of the mission is done, so yeah, some of us are smilling. Where are the boys?" Auntie Tasha said.

"They are in the living room. We just woke up. We fell asleep in there while watching 'Cinderella'. Hmmm... Also, there's something you need to know." I said while sitting in a chair and stopping making the breakfast for a minute.

"You have a boyfriend?" Pietro said and Wanda slapped in the back of the head.

"Please don't be that." Pops said and I just glared at the camera.

"Of course it's not that dumbasses. When I woke up, Peter and Harley were sleeping on the floor but that's nothing knew." They all chuckled at that and agreed. "But then, when I looked at dad, I noticed that he grew up. Now he looks to be around eight years old and he didn't remembered us. Positive side, he had his own clothes on." Now they were shocked. "How that happen? I don't freaking know."

"That's actually great. The effect of the experiment that you and Tony done is going away alone. That means that we don't need to find a cure for it, because it's already curing itself." Uncle Bruce informed us. That makes sense. Just as I was about to speak, the quinjet started to make some noises.

"Sorry kid, we gotta go, sent kisses to the boys and don't burn the tower." Pops said before ended the call and I just waved. I continued to make breakfast and when I was done, I called the boys.