Back to normal

"-protocol!" I hear a person speak, to loudly to my taste. I hate when people wake me up...

"Yes boss. Iniciate 'There's-a-stranger-in-my-house' protocol." FRIDAY spoke up. Wait, 'boss'? Dad? Is he back to normal? WAIT? 'There's-a-stranger-in-my-house' protocol? Who is the- Ooh! It's Lucifer! Shit! I open my eyes to see that I'm in the living room and that dad is standing right in front of me. Back to is normal self. I looked to my right and saw that I'm lying on the couch, with Lucifer. I immediately sat up and look at that dad surprised.

"Dad! You're back!" I exclaimed and then a sound came from the outside, causing us to look. We saw a quinjet, that has basically all the avengers, arrive. Shit. As soon as the doors were open, pops came running out of the quinjet, eager to get inside to see us, but oh well, when he got inside and saw what was going on, his protective mode activated.

"Hey, what's going on? Why's the dude from the call yesterday here? Who is he?" Pops demanded answers that I wouldn't answer until Lucifer wakes up.

"FRIDAY, who's the guy?" Dad asked the AI as the others started to get inside and see this. "And what do you mean 'call yesterday'?"

"In time we will answer all your questions. Just let the others wake up, okay?" I said as I got up and went to the kitchen, the people in the living room nooding.

"The boy in the living room is Lucifer Morningstar, a seventeen year old teenager that aparently appeared 5 years ago. There's no information about him from 5 years back." FRIDAY informed all of us. Well, that last part I didn't know.

"Yeah, I want answers now." Dad grumbled and came to the kitchen, grabbed two pans, went back to the living room and started to clap them together. "Wake up! I want answers! If you don't wake up, I'm gonna throw water on top of you!" Dad threatened the three boys. My brothers got quickly up because last time dad said that, he really did it, and Lucifer just sat up, rubbing his eyes and murmuring something like 'bloody hell, what was that?'. "Start to answer the questions." Dad pointed at Peter, Harley and Lucifer and then at me when I came back from the kitchen.

"Okay, hm... Sunday afternoon, you and I were doing some expirements in the lab and one of them went wrong, you put yourself in front of me to protect me and then, after FRIDAY cleaned the air so I could see, I see a 4 year old you, on the floor in front of me." I paused a bit and looked at dad to see what was his reaction. He looked shocked, surprised and that he wasn't going to speak until I finished the little story. "While you were awake and not asleep, you were very quite and when I asked you what was going on, you said that Howard doesn't like when people call you 'Tony' because it's not your name, it's 'Anthony'. You also said that Howard doesn't like when you talk to much because you were a distraction to everybody." I finished saying and dad looks down, with shame, anger and sadness. I started to walk towards dad and when I reached him, I hugged him thightly. Peter, Harley and pops joined us too and we stayed like that for a moment.

"Did I said anything else?" Dad asked after we broke apart from the hug. This time, Peter spoke.

"The next day, monday, you were 8 years old and had nightmares. When we were asleep in the couch after we watched a movie after lunch, you said that it was about you being in your house and Howard was in front of you with a bruised and blood covered hand and your mom was on the floor with blood, then he said something about you being a bad child and that you deserved the same punishment as her. After that we just played hide and seek, made drawings, they are actually in the fridge, and build lego sets that Fury gave us." Peter finished and we were smiling at the last part. "I'm gonna get drawings to show you." He went to the kitchen and returned with the drawings in hand. "Some of them are our favorite superheros, other are just random things and this one is the special one." The special one is the one were me, Peter, Harley and dad are holding hands with a sunny background.