Going to school

Today we were going to school because today dad would probably have our age, so we decided to bring him with us. I woke up to the annoying sound of the alarm, I stretched my arm to the right so I could turn of the alarm and opened my eyes. I regret it. Dad was pinning me down and had one of my knives that Auntie Tasha gave me as a birthday present on his hand, pointing at me, almost touching my face. He looked scared. "W-Who are you?" In a quick movement, I yeeted the knive away from his hand and got out from under him.

"I'm Y/n and I would very much appreciate that you wouldn't touch my stuff." I grabbed the knive from the floor and went to my desk to put it back on it's place. "You're here for a day, Anthony. Don't ask. Now come with me."

"I'm 'Tony', not 'Anthony'." He scoffed, following me to my brothers room. So now he preffers to be called 'Tony'. I opened the door, while dad stayed outside, and, as usual, they were sleeping. I grabbed two random metal pieces and started to clap them together.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!" I screamed. Peter jumped to the ceiling and stayed there and Harley fell flat on the ground with his face. "He's beauty... He's grace... He landed flat on his face." (I used your meme Vic, hope you don't mind)(Also, go follow WhiteManekiNeko ) Harley just glared at me and I laughed, Peter got off of the ceiling and glared at me too. "I'm gonna leave here Tony so you can give him clothes, since he just has sweat pants on. Tony! You can come!" Dad came in and stopped beside me. "That's Harley on the floor and that's Peter. They're my brothers and they're gonna give you clothes for today because we are going to school." I went to my room and dressed a AC/DC black hoodie, jeans and my vans. I made my way out of the door and towards the kitchen and saw nobody there. I'm feeling like putting music on. "FRIDAY, drop the music." FRIDAY put 'Hell ain't a bad place to be' and I started to move my head to the beat while I started to make a toast  and chocolate milk for my breakfast.

"Hey rocker! Can you make toasts for us too? And milk? Please!" Harley shoted over the music. Okay, maybe the music was a bit loud, but we don't mind, so...

"FRIDAY, can you turn down the music a bit?" Peter asked, covering his ears a bit. Oops, forgot about that. FRIDAY turned down the music until she reached a normal volume that people could talk with each other and listen to the music at the same time. "Thanks."

"Yeah, I can do that. Where's Tony?" I said noticing that dad wasn't here.

"He's here." Dad said, entering the kitchen and sitting beside Peter. "So, you said that we are going to school, right? How's that gonna be? I never went to that school, aren't they gonna sent me home since I'm not their student?" Damn you genius.

"We say that you're just here for a day and that you had to come with us to school. Easy peasy lemon squeezy." I smiled at them and they shrugged. *Ping*, the toaster made. I got the toasts out, put them into plates, picked the plates and put them on the table in front of them, then I sat on my seat and we started eating. "Shoot. I forgot the milk." I got up and went to the counter, grabbed the milk and went back to my sit. "Shit, I forgot to call Happy to say that we were going to school." I grabbed my phone and went to my contacts list and called Happy. I put it on speaker and he picked up. "Hey Happy, how are you?"

"Hey kid, I'm good, what about you all? How's Tony? Wait, why are you up so early?" Happy asked, he was probably already in the tower, doing his job and stuff.

"We're good, Tony's a teenager." Dad was looking at the phone and me weirdly, well, someone that he doesn't know just asked if he was alright and I said that he's a teenager. Oh well. "Happy, can you take us to school in a few? Tony is coming with us."

"Oh okay, I'm gonna prepare the car, come when your ready." He said, probably starting to go to the garage.

"Thanks Happy! Bye!"