A productive day

The next day I woke up, this time in my bedroom, with something on top of me, guess it's dad, and of course it was. I opened my eyes to see a sleeping dad with his head on top of my stomach, and he was drooling, oh well. I carefully got out from under him and changed from my pj's to some sweat pants and a hoodie, I actually stole this hoodie from pops since I don't have a boyfriend to stole from, I then check the time, 10:00 am, I'm gonna wake up the boys. I first went to my brothers room and when I got there, they weren't there. "Hey FRIDAY, where are Peter and Harley?"

"Mini-Stark and Mini-Stark #2 are currently in lab." FRIDAY informed me.

"Those little bastards. They went to the lab without me. Thanks FRIDAY and can you call them to the kitchen, please?" I went back to my room and dad was still sleeping. He was bigger, but that was predictable. "Also FRIDAY, how old is dad now?"

"Done and boss seems to be twelve years old now." FRIDAY said. I think he is old enough to go to the lab now, I don't know. Okay, let's wake him up. He's not gonna remember me so I have to go easy on him. I went to the bed and lightly shook him and he started to wake up.

"Wake up bambino." I softly said. He opened his eyes and first he was smiling but then got scared and back away like yesterday.

"Who are you?" He panicked, well it's gonna be this way until he's back, so let's get used to him not knowing me.

"I'm Y/n, you're gonna meet Peter and Harley in the kitchen. Now come on, since you are already dressed, let's go to the kitchen." I smiled at him and he came but he was still looking at me with suspicion. "You're gonna be here for the day, so better get used to this." I looked at him and he relaxed. But wait. What's that that I'm seeing? Looks like he has a small bruise on his check. "Hey Anthony, why do you have a bruise on your cheek?"

"Oh ahh, it must have been... from the lab?" He probably wanted to sound convincing, but that came out more as a question. I gave him a 'please tell the truth' look and he sighed. "Please don't tell anyone. My father beats me often, sometimes he leaves small cuts, other times he just leaves purple or blue marks." He looked at the floor while saying this, probably feeling ashamed, but why? He shouldn't be ashamed, that doesn't make sense.

"Hey, look at me. It's okay, well no, it's not okay because he hits you, but you don't have to feel like that. I'm here for you if you need to talk to someone." I said to him with a reassuring smile and he gave me a small smile. While we were having our little talk, we made our little trip to the kitchen. "Hey assholes. Why didn't you you bring me to the lab with you?" They were eating cereal and had two more bowls in the table, probably for me and dad.

"You were sleeping and we didn't want to wake you up." Peter said with a innocent smile. I rolled my eyes and started making dad cereal, gave it to him and then I started making my own. After we were done with our breakfast, Harley cleaned the dishes and then I told the boys that they could go to the lab and that I would be there in a minute. When they were out of here, I called pops.

"Hey guys! How are you?" I said with a smile. They all looked worn out but had a smile on their faces, probably because of the call.

"Hey kid. Some things are good here. And in there? Did Tony grow up again?" Uncle Bruce was the first to speak. My smile kind of faded with that because of what dad told. "Is there something wrong with him? With you all?" Uncle Bruce asked concerned. The others looked concerned too.

"Did you burned the tower?" Pietro asked recieving a slap on the back of the head by Wanda, like yesterday.

"No, of course. Yes, he did grow up. He's now twelve. This morning, after I woke him up and explained why he was here, I saw a bruise in his cheek and I asked what had happened and he first said that it was fom the lab, but he wasn't to sure, so I gave him a look basically saying 'tell me the truth please', and he did, he said that it was from Howard hitting him, sometimes he would leave bruises, other times he would just leave blue or purple marks." They were shocked once again.