Sick isn't fun

Your POV

I walked to town before realizing one small problem. Actually two problems, one small, one major. One, I didn't know where anything was. That's the small problem. The big problem was I didn't have my wallet or anything so going to town was pointless unless I was good at pick pocketing, which I wasn't. So instead of going into any shops I just walked around until I could find the park, walking into it to head to the woods.

Once in the woods I sat near a tree thinking about how I was going to get home. I would have to figure out what caused Brian's electronic to do what it did to make a portal. While I was thinking I didn't realize that I had started slowly shivering due to it getting late in the day, meaning it was getting colder. It didn't help with the fact that I was in wet clothes making it about 5 times colder than what it normally was.

I hugged myself to try to keep myself from getting too cold, but I also started to get a feeling of being tired. I knew I was going to pass out sooner or later so instead of trying to stay awake, I planned to let myself pass out. Who knows, maybe someone would find me and help me out if they saw me out cold and wet. Just before I passed out though I started to hear voices approaching. I barely saw a figure with what looked to be a blue jacket and white owl mask on before I finally passed out.

???'s POV

Me and Craig walked past the park talking a bit before he noticed a woman in wet clothes walk into the woods in the park. After begging for me to let him go check if the woman was okay, I let him but on the condition that I have to join him, and he didn't mind. I could understand why he wanted to know if she was alright, she was a gorgeous woman about our age by the looks of it.

We followed the woman into the woods looking around until we found her out cold next to a tree. Craig started checking and making sure she wasn't dead. She wasn't dead, just out with a fever. So I decided to do something that I knew would surprise Craig. I walked over to the girl and picked her up bridal style before looking at Craig. "How about we take her back to the house to keep an eye on her for the time being." I said.

"I'll do my best to make sure she gets better quickly that way she is out of the way sooner." Craig said quickly, looking at her sleeping figure. "Take your time, though until the extra room is clear, she will be staying in my room." I said sternly. "Now let's head back okay? The sooner the better." I said as I started walking back to the mansion with Craig following close behind. This was going to be a big surprise for the others.

A few hours later, still ???'s POV

Craig was in my room with the sleeping female, checking more in depth to make sure he had everything he would need to bring her back to good health while I was gathering a few extra blankets that were in places where people weren't using them. Once I got back to the room I covered the girl up seeing that Craig was gone from the room for the moment in time. Craig soon returned and walked over to me before saying, "She'll have to take these once she wakes up. These two will be every six hours and the other two every 12 hours so basically once she wakes up and then maybe once when she's about to go back to bed." He said handing them to me in the other he mentioned.

"Alright, I'll make sure that she gets them. Now get back to work Craig, and tell the others that the heist for tomorrow is cancelled." I said sternly. Craig nodded quickly, heading towards the door before turning back. "Thanks for letting me help her Vanti." He said and smiled slightly. "Excuse me but it's boss to you. Now shut the door on your way out." I said, Craig doing as told. I looked at the female sleeping and smiled a bit. Her being here would be one hell of a ride.