Where This Person From?

Gonna try to update 6 days a week, whether I post one or more chapters a day, no idea. Feel free to hold me up to my word, and updates don't count unless it's me stating I might miss days for a few weeks.

Vanti's POV(Back to this guy you might love)

I watched as (Y/n) slept, holding her close to me to help try to keep her warm since Craig said it would help. I had one major problem, after all of this was done I didn't know where she lived. Craig checked the pockets of her jacket and jeans but didn't find anything that would help, no keys, a dead phone that is either broken or just out of battery, and a pocket knife. 

She probably isn't from around here, but if she isn't, then where did she come from. I'd probably have to talk to Brian about it later. He thinks alternate dimensions exist and if that's the case, her group of us is probably trying to find out how to get here to get her. I ran my hand through her hair while thinking about all the possibilities of where she came from or how she got here.

I heard a knock on my door and sighed, letting go of (Y/n) before carefully getting up, walking to the door and opening it only to see Delirium. "No she's not awake." I said which seemed to make him frown underneath his mask. I thought a moment before huffing a bit to myself. "I'll text you when she's awake." I said which got his spirits back up, but then I heard movement coming from behind me.

I looked over at the bed to see (Y/n) starting to wake up. "Well I guess you got lucky. Come in." I said walking over. "And shut the door behind you." I continued my sentence, hearing Delirium shut the door once he walked in. I sat down on the edge of the bed and Delirium sat down in the computer chair near the desk. (Y/n) opened her eyes and looked at me and Delirium.

Your POV

I looked at Vanti and the male in the computer chair as I sat up. "How did you sleep?" Vanti asked. "I slept alright." I said and looked at the man in the computer chair. "Who are you?" I asked. "Oh, that's Delirium. He doesn't speak much." Vanti said. I nodded slightly, seeing as it was likely the opposite of Delirious, it made since. "Well nice to meet you Delirium." I said while smiling.

Delirium seemed to smile as he waved happily. I honestly couldn't tell if he was actually smiling because of his mask but knowing how Delirious is normally skeptical about new people, Delirium was probably a bit more accepting about new people. And with that being the case, he was probably happy and smiling. One thing I just realized though, I've only seen males here. Is there a different version of me here or not?