Brian!

(Y/n)'s POV

I opened the door to see Brian, well, this world's Brian at least, standing there impatiently. "Hey.... I'm Brian, I know you heard them call me that earlier but I felt the need to properly introduce myself. May I come in?" He asked. I nodded slightly, "Yeah come on in. I honestly wanted to talk to you at some point as well." I said as he walked in. I shut the door behind him and walked over to the bed, sitting down.

"So what did you come here to talk about?" I asked, I was pretty sure I knew what he wanted to talk about though. My place of origin. "You really don't seem like you belong in this world... Do you?" He asked. I was kind of surprised that he didn't just ask where I'm from, he asked if I was from this dimension. "Honestly, I'm not. It's kind of funny how I got here though." I said thinking about it.

"Well how did you get here?" Brian asked. I looked at him and smiled slightly. "Well I was hanging out with the version of you in my dimension while he was messing with something and after a moment, it started acting up before making a portal. A portal on the ground underneath me. So I fell into it and I landed in some water. That's how I got here to this dimension and how I got sick." I said. 

Brian looked slightly surprised by this. "Well then... Never knew I'd cause someone to fall and get sick." He said jokingly. "Yeah, I know. If Vanti hasn't heard us already, can you not tell him? I want to tell him myself when he himself asks." I asked him. Brian nodded slightly. "Yeah, I understand. Welp, I'm heading back to my lab, feel free to come down there anytime." He said walking to the door.

I nodded slightly and we both bid our temporary fare wells as he left the room, shutting the door behind him. I smiled, knowing I had someone that understood my situation. This was one problem off my chest but there were plenty more still there. How was I get home was one of the main problems. Was my group trying to come for me now or did they already give up on the likely difficult task. I would never know.

I laid down in my bed, trying to sleep again but to no avail still. I wondered if it was my brain trying not to let me have nightmares or if it was me being paranoid without the signs kicking in. I soon gave up the idea of sleep and started staring out a window. The sky was clear outside but it looked slightly cold. I stayed like that for a while before falling asleep to the sound of birds chirping.

I know it's not much but it's something guys. Uploads are gonna be five days a week. I know I said six but I figured it'd benefit the story a bit. It's not going to be, "no weekend uploads" because weekends are probably going to make it more likely to upload. I might not upload tomorrow since I gain a year of age but who knows. See ya in the next chapter.