The First Kiss

She leans in and our lips touch. It felt like fireworks were going off her soft plumped lips pressing against mine felt magical. Time felt like it had stopped savoring the moment I would never forget. I caress her cheek and move her hair behind her ear. She slides her tongue across my lips asking for access to my mouth. I grant her access and our tongues fight for dominance mine wins obviously. I move my hand to her breast and gently squeeze it. She lets out a soft moan. It felt amazing in my hand the perfect size. She moves her mouth to my neck sucking and nipping at my skin. My mind was going crazy. I was rock hard. She straddles me and starts to grind on me hard making me let out a groan "god Regina." I lift up her dress and grind my hard-on against her core causing her to let out a loud moan. She puts her hand on my chest "Emma what we can't do this not here not now I'm sorry."

"No it's fine you're right how about you come to my house for breakfast tomorrow at Eight?"

"I would love that Emma just send me your address and I'll be there." She grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss and whispers in my ear. "Good night Emma."

"Good night Regina," I say with a goofy smile on my face stumbling out of her car like a lovestruck teenager. I drive home and flop on my bed with Regina's lips on my mind. I fall asleep with the feeling that she's right next to me in this empty feeling bed.

Sorry for such a short chapter I'll make it up to you guys. Don't forget to vote and write your opinions in the comments ;)