The begining

In the run-down streets of Berlin near a bridge that crosses a small canal, a large tiger 2 sat behind a pile of rubble inside the tank sat veteran tank commander, Ryker von Schmitz, as he was looking out the commander's visor when he heard Heinz the gunner say "So this is it uh." followed by Wilhelm the radio operator reply " If that's true then it's been an honor to serve with you guy's." with a head nod from the rest of the crew Ryker spotted the barrel of a T-34 coming behind a building " Load armor-piercing, 250 yards." he yelled and saw Fredrick load a round into the gun and Heinz fired after he fired the gun Ryker looked out his visor and saw the enemy tank went into flames as the engine caught on fire "Well I guess that's that." Ryker said to himself while watching a soviet tanker crawl out of the burning tank. After a while, Wilhelm listened in to his radio and re-laid the message to Ryker "Commander General Weidling wants us to head back to the Reichstag as the Soviets are pushing towards it." Ryker's eye's quickly widened and was left speechless for a moment before saying "Alright, Gustav get out of here." the sound of the tiger's engine roared as the tank began to turn and the turret turned as well.

Once Ryker's tank reached the Reichstag Ryker looked out the commander's visor to a considerable amount of Soviet troops making their way towards the capital building "Load high explosive, 350 yards to the northwest." he yelled and felt the turret move alongside Fredrick loading the round into the gun "Wilhelm fire the machine gun." Ryker commanded before watching the carnage ensue while suppressing the enemy an IS-2 came behind them and fired into the tiger's engine causing the engine to catch fire, once the IS-2 left the remains of the fierce tiger an old woman walked up to the burning wreckage and said some weird magic words and the tank disappeared into a new dimension, the dimension of Girls und Panzer.