High school

The racket from someone or something outside caused Gustav to wake up and open his hatch to reveal a postman who said: "Hello are you by chance Ryker von Schmitz?" with a shake of his head the man asked, "Do you know where he is?" Gustav replied "He's up in the commander's hatch." after he said that the postman climbed up to the commander's hatch and knocked on it, after a few seconds Ryker opened up and was greeted by the postman once the postman gave Ryker the letter he left "Alright let's see what this is." Ryker said to himself before looking at the letter with the German cross with some Japanese writing placed in the middle once he opened the letter and began to read it's content's Heinz slowly got up and said: "Morning commander what's that you got there?" Ryker replied, "It's a letter of invitation from a place called Kuromorine." in the realization from last night Heinz said, "Wait isn't that the high school that's having a tank program." Ryker's eye's widened "Oh yeah I forgot about that." suddenly Wilhelm said in a sleepy tone "Maybe they want us to train them." Ryker scoffed "That's what I thought as well but it says here they want us to be apart of their team." Heinz chuckled "So a bunch of high school students want a crew of experienced tankers to join their team." with that the crew laughed but Ryker silenced them saying "They may be inexperienced but we were the same so many year's ago." soon the crew grew quiet and Ryker continued "Alright now that we got that out of the way Gustav start the engine." with the thunderous sound of the tanks engine the began to move out of their parking place and onto the streets towards the highschool.

Once they reached the high school the tank stopped when reaching the guard's gate as the guard came out and Ryker opened his hatch and said "Hello officer we are here on the invitation of one Maho Nishizumi." the guard looked at him for a moment before reaching for his radio after a few seconds of conversation the guard said "Alright just park your tank other yonder and head into the building through the back." once the guard said that he went back into his booth and raised the gate allowing Ryker's tank to move into the high school's courtyard where a large group of student's stopped and looked in awe, once Ryker's tank stopped at the designated point, got out, and was greeted by a short brown-haired woman with a short blond hair woman standing next to her "Hello there I guess your Maho." Ryker said with a smile "Hello Ryker yes I am Maho it is a pleasure to meet you." she said while bowing "Well I and my crew is here so what is next." Ryker said while getting down from his tank "Well first let's see your crew." Maho said and Ryker complied calling out his men one by one after they got out of the tank and stood shoulder to shoulder Maho, said "Alright now Erika my assistant and some other students will take your tank into the garage." with a sigh Ryker agreed and Erika and the ad or mention student's climbed into the tank much to the dismay of the crew.

After Maho and the crew entered the school she led them to the headmaster were at the end of the room sat two people which one of them stood up and called over the crew, once they started walking the room they saw a woman in military clothing and another wearing business dress "Ah there you are please sit down." said the headmaster and the commander turned with the wide eye's of a cougar once they reached the desk and stood in attention "Which one of you Ryker von Schmitz?" asked the headmaster and Ryker walked forward "I am Ryker the commander of tiger 257." the commander said, "So your the infamous 'demon of the woods' I must admit your record is extraordinary for your age." Ryker replied, "I thank you but like much like the tank I command wasn't built by one man and my reputation built not by one man but an entire crew." with that his crew high fived him before going back into position "Well then I guess that's the reason why you and you're crew has a grand cross of the iron cross." the commander said in recognition while the headmaster was star struck, after the meeting Ryker and his crew the headmaster told them there is a presentation happening in the gym and would like for them to be there for the tank bit when they heard this Ryker and his crew huddled around and began to speak amongst themselves once they were done talking about what the headmaster told them they agreed and was escorted by Maho into the gym for preparations.