More to meets the eye

On the streets of the aircraft carrier, Ryker's tank stuck out like a sour thumb among the cars as he was waiting for the light to become green but soon his attention was caught by someone calling out to him when he turned to find the sour he saw a small group of women with black skirts and grey long-sleeved shirts motioning they wanted to take a picture Ryker replied with his index finger and when the light turned green Ryker said "Hey Gustav can you take a left?" with the turning of the tank Ryker looked towards the group of girls and motioned them to come forward once the group got near one of them said, "Wait you're the famous Ryker von Schmitz?" with a shocked face Ryker replied, " Why yes I am I guess if you heard about me then you must've heard about my men." with a head node form the girls Ryker called out his men and when they got out Wilhelm said in fake realization "Oh I see why we stopped." Ryker said in embarrassment "Wilhelm it's not what it seems." after saying this some of the girls began to aw when they saw Ryker blushing, once his men realized this as well they began to laugh before Wilhelm said," You know I'm just joking commander." after realizing this Ryker regain his composure and turned his head "So do you ladies want to take pictures or what." out of realization they brought out their phones a soon after began to take pictures of Ryker and his crew. After a few minutes of comparable year's they stopped taking pictures', put their phones away, and said goodbye while walking away once they left Ryker took a deep breath before ordering his crew back into the tank.

As the tank crew was rounding up for the night Ryker decided to get his men some food after a long day and once they found a restaurant Ryker ordered Gustav to find a nice parking place to which he did and all of them went inside, once inside the sounds of low chatter can be heard and the smell of beer and sausage filled the air while after looking around for a moment the crew made their way to a booth and a waiter came by to take their order's, once she took their orders Ryker's attention was caught by a news broadcast about how an all-girls high school called 'Kuromorimine' is reopening its tankery classes after a year or so "Who the hell wants to trust a bunch of high schooler's with military equipment?" asked Gustav while watching the same T.V Ryker was watching "I'm not sure but who came up with that idea should be court marshaled." Ryker replied followed by a low laugh, after this conversation the waitress brought the food and the crew began to chow down. After their fill of food and beer Ryker paid for the food and lead his men to the tank to rest for whatever tomorrow brings.