Where Are We?

Alright so I've seen people talk about doing a Maleficent 2014 crossover with Descendants where they watch Maleficent 2014 but it never happens. Until today my dear friends! I don't own any of the movies and this is set a little bit after the first Descendants movie
Enjoy the show!

Mal and Ben where hanging out with Carlos Evie and Jay in the castle. It was a bright afternoon outside and everything seemed perfect. They didn't have to worry about their parents and could just be themselves.

But all of the sudden everything went downhill. They all suddenly got transported to a room filled with people. Ben's parents were there.

Audrey was there with Aurora, Philip and Leah and Stephan. Chad was there with his parents. Some other familiar royals were there too. Rapunzel, Eugene, Jasmine, Aladdin, Elsa and Anna. Then very familiar faces of the AK's.

Jane, Lonnie, Doug and obviously their parents too. Yet none of them seemed to know why they were there. Nor what was really happening. Just like everyone else. Some started to speak and ask what was going on but were cut off.

There was another suprise that couldn't wait. Another big flash happened that made everyone cover their eyes and when they opened them they all saw villains in a group. But also some children too?

Maleficent, Jafar, Evil Queen, Cruella, Dr. Facilier, Mother Gothel and Hades, Ursula and Lady Tremaine were arguing in their own group. Hades was also transported in there but not with the other villians. As for the children it was Uma, Harry, Gil, Ceila, Dizzy, and Ginny had appeared in their own group. Maleficent Jafar Evil Queen and Cruellla and the rest of the villains seemed to have not noticed and kept arguing. Loudly.

"-Ursula they won't accept us! Your children might have but ours aren't like that! We did more to them!"
"Maleficent you'll never know if you don't try! You have the chance to repair the bond with your children! You could actually-"
"Er I think we have a problem."

They all spun around at Jafars words. The first thing people noted was that somehow all of them looked different. Some a lot different and others not so much. Gasps went around the theater.

Maleficent now was taller and thinner. She had sharp cheekbones and her lips were blood red her hair was long and brown and reached her waist now. Her ears were pointed. But the most new feature that everyone saw was the two giant wings on her back. One could mistake them for being brown or black but no one knew.

Jafar looked less threatening his beard was now nicely done and his snake staff was just a normal staff and he was simply dressed in a black pants and red dress shirt.
Cruella had gotten rid of her fur coats and replaced them with a simple balck dress and a short white coat that only went down to her waist.

The Evil Queen had her black hair down and had a smaller crown on and she had a less facy dress. She also had less makeup so people could see her true beauty and her face was thin and smooth once more. As for the other villians well Dr. Facilier was in a simple black tux with a purple undershirt. He looked neat and cleaned up.

Ursula wasn't half squid but was in her human form with some minor changes. Her dark brown hair reached her waist and her eyes were a light purple color. Her skin was now fair and smooth. She had a long flowing purple dress on.

Mother Gothel hadn't changed much. Her skin was still pale, her hair looked neat and she was wearing her red dress. The only difference was the few grey hairs she had. As for Lady Tremaine she hadn't changed much. Just a few more wrinkles here and there. Yet she still had the air of elegance around her.

People were in awe. This wasn't how the villains looked when they had last seen them. So what even changed? The Core Four and the Vk's looked at their parents with expressions mixed with curiosity, awe, and slight fear. While the Ak's and Heros looked at the suspiciously. Hades felt his chest flutter when he saw Maleficent.