2 。red

[Y/n] looked at the scene that was playing out in front of her. Her lips were parted as [e/c] eyes were filled with worry. Setting her tray of food down, [Y/n] went over and filled another glass of water and hurriedly walked over to the first year boy. "Goshiki-san, you don't need to force yourself to eat it if it's too spicy for you," [Y/n] said as she saw beads of sweat drip down as Goshiki continued to shove the spicy curry into his mouth.

"Mrmph mrmnnnph mrnsp."

"Are you speaking Japanese?" Shirabu said— looking at the first year boy with disappointment. He set his tray down next to [Y/n] as he started to eat. "[L/n]-san, you don't need to bother with him," Shirabu said as he peeked at the first year duo. [Y/n] was currently wiping Goshiki's head as he continued to eat the food.

"But—"

"Ah Le Le? Goshiki, are you perhaps eating the same thing as Wakatoshi to follow the way of the ace?" Tendo appeared as he observed Goshiki.

"Mrmmmmph mrnph mrnnnp mrnnnph."

"I think he said yes," [Y/n] said.

"You can understand that?"

"I'm just guessing. My younger cousins do the same thing," [Y/n] shrugged as she sat in her spot to start eating.

"Pffft— how old are your cousins?"

"Four and five." Shirabu started to laugh.

"Don't you find it spicy, [L/n]-san?" Semi looked at the reddish colour in amazement as he glanced at the [h/c] haired girl. Semi placed his tray on the other side of [Y/n], and beside the Shiratorizawa captain.

"I like spicy," [Y/n] innocently grinned as she proceeded to start eating.

Semi sweat-dropped. It was like watching heaven and hell sitting right next to each other. On one side, you have Goshiki who was red-faced, and sweating due to the hotness of the food. On the other side, you have the pretty faced manager who is calmly eating the spicy food without breaking a sweat. "W-what a scene..."

"It's a good thing that class already ended..."

"Oh [L/n]-san," Semi said as he looked at their first year manager. "Why are you staying in dorms when your house is near?" Semi asked.

"My grandpa suggested that I should stay in dorms," [Y/n] said. "He was worried that something would happen to me if I go home late at night due to practice," the [h/c] haired girl explained. [Y/n] then gave an exasperated smile. "He's being a little overprotective."

Semi now knew why their demonic coach is overprotective of his granddaughter. The third year setter knows that [Y/n] was a pretty personal why the way she took Shiratorizawa by storm, but this was rather insane.

Semi had just happened to meet up with [Y/n] when they were walking towards the gym for practice. But [Y/n] had to stop by her locker to get the manager notebook from it. So they decided to go together. "It's been a while since I used my locker," [Y/n] said as she dialled in the code. A long time indeed.

When the first year manager opened the metal door, a plethora of red, white and pink envelopes fell out. It wasn't even Valentine's Day. "Oh dear," [Y/n] said as she looked at the envelopes. Immediately, [Y/n] vent down to gather the letters. Shaking his initial shock off, Semi bent down to gather the letters with her. "Semi-san, thank you."

"It's no problem," Semi replied with a smile. And like in a shoujo manga, their hands brushed against each other. "S-Sorry..."

"Ah? Semisemi, what did you say?" Tendo appeared behind the third year setter during their break. "Did I hear that [Y/n]-chan got love letters?"

"Love letters?" Goshiki whispered as he turned to his upperclassmen.

"A lot came out of her locker. There was a out of red envelopes," Semi said as he drank water from his water bottle. "A lot of hearts too."

"I'm not that surprised," Kawanishi said. A silence overcame the team. Although they have only known the [h/c] haired manager for a month, she was still their only female manager who worked tirelessly to make sure the team's as comfortable as they can be.

"Should we shred them?"