4

Ariana POV

I stare at the girl in suspicion "what are you talking about?".

She puckers her lips "I saw Sivan come up to you, he seemed to be pretty stoked to see you...didn't seem like you could reciprocate that though"

"You don't know anything about me" I scoff, who does this, absolutely stunning girl think she is?!

"I don't need to know anything about you to know that you don't want to be here" she smirks. "What do you want?" I ask with a bit of sourness in my tone.

"Look, I'm not here to cause trouble...I just wanna help out, I don't like seeing people upset" she sighs.

My eyes soften a bit "what are you suggesting?".

She smiles softly causing me to feel something in my chest, she's beautiful.

I shake off the thought when she speaks.

"My home is two houses down, we can head over there if you'd like" she insists.

As much as I'm intrigued to learn more about this woman, I know better than to let a stranger take me home. I should also wait for Victoria, I don't want to worry her.

"I-I...I don't think I should" i stutter. She nods "that's alright, stupid of me to ask anyways, who am I to invite you to my home when we're practically acquaintances?"

"I hope you feel better, later Grande" she turns on her heel and heads back into the party.

Wait how does she know my name? I shouldn't I know I shouldn't but I'm just so eager to get the hell out of here.

"Wait!" I exclaim. She turns back around with a smirk "change your mind?"

I stay silent for a second before I nod "just get me out of here". She walks up to me and holds out her hand.

"I know just the place"

I take her hand and feel sparks go off. I can tell she felt it too, that or she's just stunned that I actually trust her so much in a very short amount of time.

I'm surprised myself actually...there's just something about her that I yearn to know more about.

She takes me to a back gate and let's go of my hand, soon we're walking side by side on the street. "How do you know my name?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Everyone knows who you are, ever since you started going out with my cousin, more people got a jist of the Ariana grande" she says.

"Your cousin?...holy shit your Pete's cousin?!" I gasp. Does she not know we broke up? And how could she possibly be Pete's cousin when he looks like the walking dead and she looks like...like that!

Oh my god snap out of Ariana, yeah she's hot but she's literally your ex's cousin and your not gay! Not that there's anything wrong with that but that's not you. Nope.

"Yep, he doesn't talk about me much because he's not my biggest fan, we go to the same school but I'm lowkey, I don't like being 'popular' or whatever" she sighs.

I nod "oh, why doesn't he like you?"

She shrugs "I've always called him out, no one else has ever had the balls to stand up to him except me and he hates it but I couldn't care less because he's an asshole...oh crap! Sorry I didn't mean to say that about him I'm jus-" she rants.

I give a weak smile before cutting her off "it's alright...I think he's an asshole too"

She stops in the middle of the street and looks at me. I turn back to look at her with a questioning look.