7

Y/n pov

"You're acting weird"

I blink out of my trance and turn to my best friend. "What?"

She nods "yeah, something is up"

I furrow my eyebrows and shake my head, returning to my assignment "I don't know what you're talking about mila, and be quiet Mr.V is gonna get mad"

She rolls her eyes "what's up with you y/n"

"Nothing milz" I retort. "Mhm Well if I can't get it out of you then I'll have Dinah give you a Polly beat down" she states.

I raise an eyebrow at her "what makes you think something is wrong?"

"You're zoning out and when you introduced me to Ariana earlier you got really fidgety" she explains.

I give a weak smile "you read me too easily and I don't like it"

She snorts "of course I can read you easily, we've been best friends since fifth grade, now what's up"

I sigh "I don't know I'm really confused, I'm feeling a lot of emotions right now". Camila places a hand on my shoulder "is it because of Luke?". I shake my head "no it's about-"

"Ladies, do you have something you wanna share with the class?" The teacher shouts.

Camila and I look at each other and back at Mr.V "no sir" she answers for us. He gives us a stern look "okay then get back to work"

God I hate history class.

———————————-

"Chinnnnaaaa!" Camila squeals running over to dinah, another one of my best friends.

I shake my head and giggle, spotting my other best friend,ally. I make my way over to the table where she's sitting "Hey allz" I say waving,putting down my backpack and taking a seat the opposite side of her.

She looks up from reading her book and smiles "hey y/n/n, not hungry? Or are you planning on driving out to lunch somewhere?"

"Im not hungry, I see your still studying for your test huh?" She nods "yeah, it's huge and if I do really well I might get a few colleges attention"

I smile "I know you'll do well ally, your really smart and incredibly determined"

"Thanks y/n, that means a lot" her warm smile is a thank you enough for me. "Of course, but you've been studying day and night I think you should at least enjoy some lunch"

She shrugs "sure, what's the harm in a little food, but if I'm eating you are too, what's going on with you, your usually very food driven"

I chuckle "I don't know I'm very confused about somethi-"

"Hi babyyy" amber says sitting next to me and placing a kiss on my cheek. My heart warms as a smile makes it's way onto my face.

"Hey you, how are classes?" I ask. She takes a hold of my hand "good I guess, I saw camilas boo thang in world literature, and I saw your new friend too, I was going to sit with her but she was with some dude"

My stomach drops Ariana has a boyfriend she didn't tell me about?

"Oh" I shake my head of the strange thoughts. I have a beautiful girlfriend right here and I can't have anyone else.

"Uhm well what did milas boo thang do?"

Amber giggles "she was sitting with her friend normani, I tried to go up to her but it would've been weird, we just need to give Camila some balls"