Amaro's Breaking Point.

Derek's POV.

We were all on edge, we hadn't seen Amanda in two weeks and we hadn't heard from her in at least 8 days. Amaro seems to be losing it, even Reid made a comment and normally he's to busy with the case to notice what goes on around him. He once gave me a lecture on a speck of dust and how it affected the crime scene. Back to the point though, Nick wasn't taking this well. "We have to do something we can't just sit here!" he yelled.

"We're doing everything we can" Hotch said.

"Well everything you can isn't good enough, I haven't seen Olivia in 3 months and Amanda hasn't been in touch with us in 8 days as for Elliot I don't even know if he's with them or not, or if we even sent Amanda to the right place! We don't even know if they're alive!" he yelled. We were getting tired of listening to him at this stage. We were doing our best and we tracked Amanda's phone and it says she's in the right place.

"That's it!" he said storming out.

Nick's POV.

I called Amanda "hello?" she asked answering the phone.

"It's Nick, did you find Liv and El?" I asked and I hear a long sigh.

"Yeah,... they're dead" she said starting to cry. I felt a teat fall on my cheek but I quickly wiped it away. "I've got to go he's coming" she said hanging up quickly and questions filled my head. Who was he? How did Liv and El die? Where is their bodies?

Amanda's POV.

Nick is too easy, I hope I don't have to keep this up anymore, I'm getting tired of pretending. I have to do something! What happens if they find us? Find me? The last thing I need is for Olivia to say "oh my god Amanda attacked me bla, bla, BLA!."

I am a little worried though, pa has been in there awhile. I opened the door and saw pa knocked out on the floor with Elliot and Olivia standing over him. "Hey!" I yelled but Olivia didn't let me finish, she hit me with the barrel of pa's gun and I fell to me knees, she hit me again and even harder just to cause more damage and it worked.

I woke up tied to a bed, Elliot and Olivia standing over me. That's just what a need, two highly trained NYPD detectives hopped up on cocaine. I was worried what would they do?

Hope you enjoyed I'll be updating soon soz if it's rushed or there's mistakes hope you enjoyed anyway! :-P  OH AND THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT!