Lights Out.

Nobody's POV.

It was the day of the trial and Olivia took the stand as a witness. She was about to give her statement when Amanda burst in with a gun, she shot all around her, not even taking an aim. Bullets flew in all directions, Olivia tried to dodge but it was too late she was shot in the shoulder. On seeing this, Elliot ran to Olivia's side and put pressure on her wound. He looked up to see Amanda with a crazed look in her eyes. Elliot would not let her hurt anyone else so he took out his gun then bang! Lights out. Many people were hurt in the spray of bullets but luckily no one was killed. Amanda's case went to mistrial since she was now dead and Pa got the needle.

"Well we did it" Morgan sighed.

"Well technically-" Reid began but of course Morgan interrupted him as usual.

"Reid" he scolded playfully.

"Right, right sorry " he said hurriedly and just then Hatcher and Rossi walked in.

"How's Benson?" he asked and Morgan just looked at him.

"She's OK"

"Physically. .yes but emotionally.. it'll take years of therapy to correct the damage that Amanda and Pa caused. The brain can be influenced very easily and since she was in such a cruel environment for such a long period of time she may never recover" Reid said and just then Cragen walked in.

"Liv lost the baby, and it looks like I've lost my best detective, she quit her job and I've a feeling Elliot's not too far behind" he said.

"You can't get rid of me that easily captain" Elliot said walking in.

"Good well I guess I better apply for your new partner"

"I know IAB made Liv quit but why can't I just take Amaro? As annoying as he is it's better than getting a rookie"

"I've lost two great detectives I'm not losing anymore" Cragen said basically telling Elliot that advantage comes in numbers.

"Well there'd be a place at the BAU if you'd take it?" Hatch said and El thought long and hard before saying...

Hope you enjoyed but I'm finished now!! It's up to you whether you decide he stays or goes. Thanks for reading sorry for the rushy updates! :)