meeting Addison Rae

Hi I'm Eva I just moved to LA I'm 20 years old. I came here to pursue my dream of becoming famous. This morning I woke up and wanted to get Starbucks. I put on grey sweat pants and a black crop top.

( This is also what u look like I'm aware that this is an Instagram model I'm just using her pictures for this story)

When I finally arrive at Starbucks I get a iced white chocolate mocha. Once they hand it to me I look around for somewhere to sit and every spot is taken then I come across a table with a brown hair girl sitting at a table with a spot open next to her. I come up to her and ask if I could sit next to her she look up at me and smiled then said " yeah sure sit down". We start talking a lot and get to know each other. I ask her " what's your name" she says " I'm Addison Rae what's yours" I replied with "Eva" at the end of our conversation she asked me for my number because she felt like that we were good friends I give her my number.

               Later that day...

I was watching Netflix when my phone lights up I almost forgot I gave her my number I checked it and it said

Addison: Hey it's Addison
Me: it's Eva
Addison: we should grab lunch tomorrow?
Me: sounds like a plan 👌

            The next morning...

I get up and remember that I have lunch with Addison. I get dressed into blue riped jeans and a Calvin Klein t-shirt.

When I'm done getting ready I text Addison

Me: where are we having lunch
Addison: Chick-fil-A
Me: okay be there in five min
Addison: kk

I get in Uber to Chick-fil-A I see Addison "hey" I say to Addison "hey" she says back we order our food then Addison says "let's take it to go" "ok" I replied. She takes me into the her car and I ask " where are we going" "you'll see" says Addison. When we pull up to her house it is a huge mansion...
"What is this place" I ask she says " This is the hype house"

My hot stepbrother

Hey guys I hope ur enjoying the story my recommendations are always open u will try to have a chapter out every other day or so. Pls give me some feedback