The party...

" I love you" he said in a soft voice.

                      Morning...

I woke up. Tony was gone I checked the time it was 4:30pm! I sprung up and found Addison " come on r u coming to the party" (party) I thought to myself " what party" I asked " The party at the sway house". " Yeah, but I have nothing to were" as I said that Addison handed me clothes it was a black shirt with a red leather skirt, black boots, a denim jacket, and a black bag.

 " Yeah, but I have nothing to were" as I said that Addison handed me clothes it was a black shirt with a red leather skirt, black boots, a denim jacket, and a black bag

Addison pulled me into the car and then we arrived. Before I even entered the house I was pulled aside, and it was Tony his looked at me up and down. Then he looked at my lips then my eyes then my lips, and kisses me. I kiss back then he took me into the party with him. I saw that Bryce saw us but I tried not to pay attention. I was handed a drink I asked if  it was alcohol but I got no answer it tasted like cherries, so I drank it. I turn around to see Tony he look at me I gave him a kiss. I went walking around and got some more of the cherry flavored drink. Then all of a sudden I couldn't really see I could see a couch I was walking towards it when I black out, but some one catches me. I was being carried. I look up to see Bryce but I was to wasted to care. I fell asleep and felt my self on a bed then I heard someone barged in and a loud slap " WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!" Just then I got up and saw Tony, but I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I put water on my face, and fixed my makeup. I walk into the room I saw Tony in " what happened" I asked. "You got drunk and passed out so I carried you up to my room" said Bryce. Tony pulled out of the room. He leaned into kiss me but i stopped him, and ran to find Addison. She understood and took me home I laid down and fell asleep. I wake up to someone knocking on my door it was like 2:30 am I opened it and Tony came in. " I'm sorry" he says " it's ok don't be sorry" I told him. I pushed him onto the couch and kissed him. " I love you to" I whisper. I get off him and cuddle next to him. Me and him fall asleep when someone came in and said " WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON". Me and Tony get up and it's Bryce. Bryce pulls me and kisses me I pull away... Then Bryce says " did you tell him" " tell me about what?" Tony asked confused. " Our little kiss " Bryce slapped my butt. Tony and Bryce looked at me....

Hey guys I might do a smut sorry for a cliffhanger. my recommendations are always open  pls send me some feedback also lmk on the smut chapter up tomorrow 😀