Truth...

( I'ma do a smut but I'll put a warning sign if u don't like it you can scroll to the 😀 )

I looked at Tony. The truth is that Bryce kissed my when the lights went out, but I pulled away because I liked Tony. Bryce's eyes filled with anger. " I'm sorry" I told Bryce " you don't need to be sorry" said Bryce. He looked at Tony and tried to punch him but he misses. Tony pushed him out the door and locked it. " Tony I" before I could say anything he kissed me.

Smut warning ‼️⚠️🔞:

I just couldn't take it anymore I grabbed Tony's arm and pulled him upstairs to my room. I kissed him and he kissed back. He broke the kiss and took off his shirt. He pulled down my skirt his eyes widened " you like what you see" I whispered in his ear. " Yes" he whispered back I laid him on the bed so that I was on top of him. I unzipped his jeans and pulled down and his boxers " you like what you see" said Tony " yes" he flipped me over so he was on top of me. He took of my underwear, then my top he unclipped my bra. He started kissing me and slowly came down my neck leaving me hickeys until he got to my pus🤪y he stopped and started eating it in and out like he hadn't ate in days. " Tony " I moaned  he sat up  his d🤪ck was close to my pus🤪y  he said " do u" " yes" I moan louder. He shoved his d🤪ck into me, and started going faster and faster. " Tony" I moaned " That's not my name" Tony went even faster " daddy I'm going to cum" I say he slowed down " cum for me" I cumed all over his d🤪ick he pulled out and laid next to me. I got on top of him and said " don't think your gonna get away with that" Tony smirked. I looked at his d🤪ick and I shoved it in my mouth and started sucking. " Baby please don't stop" Tony moaned I'm going to cum. Before I could stop he cumed all in my mouth I swallowed it. I stopped and laid next to him "babe" said Tony "yes I said " next time don't stop" " ok" I giggle I put oh some clothes and so did Tony and we both fell asleep.

😀😀😀😀

                      Morning...

I woke up, then I woke up Tony after seeing the time it was 10:30 and a Saturday we had to get to the hype house.  I got dressed into black jeans and a white crop top.

We got an Uber to The hype house

We got an Uber to The hype house. When we walked in Bryce was standing there and...

Sorry for the Clif hanger guys new chapter up tomorrow. my recommendations are always open please send me something feedback 😀