Meeting the hype house

Addison parks in front of the the house. "Come on let's go inside" said Addison. She pulls me inside where I see all of the tik tokers sitting in the kitchen like if they were waiting for something. Addison walks in and says " this is Eva" Addison introduce me to every one, then I see bryce. I could tell that Addison felt uncomfortable, so I introduced myself I said "hi I'm Eva" he said "hi" and winked (wait did Bryce just wink at me it was probably for Addison) I thought to myself. Then I saw ondreaz he said "hey I'm ondreaz" then Tony came he said "h h hey" I said "hey" as I saw him just stare at me ondreaz taped him and come bro.

                Later that day...

Me and Addison were done eating. Addison took me home and said " hey you should come by tomorrow were having a pool party" " I'll be there" I say smiling back. Then I put on the TV and I sat down and fell asleep.

             The next morning...

I got up and eat some cereal for breakfast. Then my phone rings I pick it up and hear Addison's voice "you coming". Then I remembered "yes be there in 10"
I put on a plane black bikini with a white t shirt over it.

I get an Uber to the hype house

I get an Uber to the hype house. Addison tells me "it's in the back yard". I had no idea where the back yard was so I started looking around when I see Josh and Bryce. I just stand there as Josh walks by then Bryce but he stops and says "what are you doing" "I can't find the party" "it's over here" said Bryce. I walk out side and I feel like I'm being stared I look at Tony and he is staring at my chest. I tried to cover it up when ondreaz elbows Tony and his face turns red and he looks away. I get into the pool with Addison when someone says "let's play Marco Polo" " EVA'S IT!" Yells Addison "wh" before I could finish Addison pushed me in the middle of the pool. I closed my eyes and said "Marco" "Polo" I hear someone say. Then I triped, but someone caught me I felt his warm breath I open my eyes to see it's......

Hey guys sorry for the Clif hanger new chapter up tomorrow.  My recommendations are always open. Please send me some feedback 😀