The End maybe...

Before Tony could walk away Bryce stopped him and said " bro don't be mad she just rejected me because she loves you" Tony stopped and looked at me. Then Bryce " well looks like I'm leaving" said Bryce " wait, thank you" I say "no problem" said Bryce.  I look at Tony and give him a huge kiss. When I was about to walk away he pulled me into his arms. We were hugging " why are you hugging me? " I ask " because you make me feel safe" said Tony. Just then he hugs me even tighter. Then I feel something poke me I look down (again I think you know what it is 😂)  "ouch!" I say. Tony pulled me into his room.

( Smut warning ‼️⚠️🔞 if you don't want to read skip to the 😀)

And started kissing me. I broke the kissed a took of his shirt, he took off my top and unclipped my bra. His eyes widened. I push him onto the bed and start grinding on him with his pants on. I could feel he was hard he let out a soft moan " baby stop teasing me" he said trying not to moan. I unzipped his jeans and slid them off, I could see he had a huge boner I slide off his boxers and his d🤪ick pops out. I pull off my pants and underwear I lick to top of his d🤪ick. When he says " uh I can't take it anymore" he flips you over, and without warning he shoves his d🤪ick into you . You moan so load you where sure everyone can hear you. When you cum all over his dick. " Oh I'm so" before you could finish he gets up and says " it's ok"

😀😀😀😀

you guys get cleaned up and walk down stairs. Everyone was looking at you and Tony. You blush trying to hide your face in Tony's chest. Hugs you and says " it's ok" you sit on the couch when you fall asleep into Tony's arms you wake up to see Tony in the kitchen. You walk over to him from behind and scare him "BOO!" I say he jumps " oh shit you scared me" you laugh Tony picks you up and kisses you, and he asks you " will you be my girlfriend" " yes" I say . You and Tony kiss then you went up to his room and cuddle until you fell asleep...

Thank you guys so much for reading my story. Sorry for the lack of detail it's 2:21 a.m. right now and I'm tired 😂. Let me know if you guys want me to do another chapter or write another book lmk who u want next. Also thank you for 200 reads I was so happy. my recommendations are always open please send me some feedback. 😀