Chapter one

G U Y S. I've just published the first chapter of this, rewritten to hopefully be better and less cringe. While it still follows the main storyline you should go check it out and give it some love <3

-KAMINARI'S POV-

I reached down, fiddling with my puzzle piece, it was yellow to represent me, with a red stripe down the left and a green down the right, Though people say the colors are only for decoration.

"Alright, ready?" Kirishima jocked. We were surrounded by our friends, who had dared us to fit our pieces together, There was Bakugo, Mina and Sero, and the rest of class 1A was doing their own things in the common room, not paying attention to us.

"Go ahead!" I laughed and we put our puzzle pieces together, we both had a red part on our pieces, so we tried that side first. "Oh shit!" i looked up at kirishima, who was just as surprised as i was.

"It fits!" Mina squealed, drawing the attention of some nearby classmates.

"whos?" Momo came over, followed by todoroki and Midoriya, who had all been having a conversation together.

"Shitty hair and Pikachu," Bakugo responded, taking a closer look at our pieces. They fit together perfectly, and there was no doubt about that.

I lightly blushed as i looked up at kirishima. I Had a small crush on him since we started school, as well as midoriya, Well, maybe not small. But now i had my soulmate, i pushed Midoriya out of my mind and smiled at Kirishima who just leant in and kissed me.

-DEKUS POV-

I followed Momo and todoroki to the commotion starting in the middle of the room. I saw Kirishima and Kaminari had found they were each other's soulmates.

My heart dropped slightly in my chest, I had had a crush on both of them for a while now, i don't exactly remember when it started, or why, it just sort of did.

A few other groups around join in cheering them on, And kirishima leaned in and Kissed Kaminari. I used this opportunity to slip out, seemingly unnoticed, or so i thought.

I got to the elevator and got in as someone followed me in. "Are you okay midoriya?" Todoroki asked, Hitting the button to my floor, which i had forgotten to press before.

I nodded, looking up, i could feel the tears welling in my eyes, and i didn't want to say anything incase my voice cracked, so i pretended to be staring intently at something.

Before i knew it there was a hand, on my back, i looked over at todoroki who was trying to comfort me. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I don't know why i was so emotional. I guess just because my two crushes both found each other.

I leaned in to todoroki, giving him a hug, he hugged back and i pressed my face into his chest, balling my eyes out.

The elevator beeped, letting us know we were at my floor. Todoroki's room was on another level, but he got out with me and brought me to my room. I was still crying, but todoroki had his arm around my shoulders, moving his hand in a comforting motion.

I opened my room and sat down on my bed, Todoroki closed the door and walked in invited himself in. I wasn't mad, i definitely didn't want to be alone. Todoroki sat down next to me and put his arm over my shoulders.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked, his usual mono-tone voice had turned into a more comforting tone.

"I-I don't know, i guess i kinda liked both of them, but i never really thought much about it, and seeing them find each other as a soulmate, felt like getting rejected by both of my crushes at once a-and-" i started to ramble. "I don't know why i feel like this," I left it at that.

Todoroki and I sat in silence for a moment before he said something, "You know, your piece is pretty close to theirs, isn't it?" He asked.

I looked down at my puzzle piece, it was green on the outer edges, with a red stripe down one side and a yellow one on the other. "i guess, but people don't usually HAVE two soulmates," i reasoned, i wanted to get hopeful, i mean, it wasn't completely unheard of, but the chances of it happening are VERY rare.

"Maybe you should ask them?" Todoroki said, though it sounded like more of a question rather than a statement.

"No, i couldn't, if i did and it didn't fit, which it probably won't, they'll just know i have a crush on them." I leant into Todoroki's arm.

I looked down at the puzzle piece hanging around Todoroki's neck. It was Red on one side and blue on the other. Fits his quirk perfectly I thought to myself. 

I closed my eyes listened to the steady rise and fall of his breath for a while, and before i knew it, i was asleep.

- TIME SKIP TO A FEW DAYS LATER : KAMINARI'S POV -

It had been a few days since me and Kirishima found out we were soulmates. We had spent one night in my dorm and one night in Kirishima's dorm. This night we were back in my dorm.

Don't get me wrong, it was an amazing feeling to have a soulmate, and Kirishima was great, but it felt like something was missing.

We were watching a movie, it was a comedy. Kirishima had his arm around me, and i had one hand on his chest. The movie made a joke about someone's quirk, which made me and kirishima fall over laughing.

"Oh - no - he - did-nt-" Kirishima quoted the meme, through laughs.

"Oh - yes - he - di-id" I finished.

Once we were done with our laughing fit, we sat back up on the bed, watching the movie.

I reached into the bucket of popcorn and grabbed out a handful, Stuffing some into my mouth.  The movie itself was pretty boring, but the jokes were top notch.

Though i couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing - incomplete

A/N THIS WAS A BIT OF A SHORTER CHAPTER, A LOT SHORTER THAN WHAT I WOULD NORMALLY WRITE, IT WAS MOSTLY JUST TO SET THE SCENE FOR THE REST OF THE STORY SO YEA :))

WORD COUNT - 1008