Chapter seven

-Recap-

"Izuku, Truth or dare!" Denki looked at me. "uhh, Dare!" I smiled nervously. Denki looked at Ejiro, and the red-head nodded. I dare you to show us your puzzle piece." Denki blurted out quite quickly.

I blushed, "S-sure!" I reached into my shirt, and grabbed the piece, pulling it out of my shirt and showing it to Denki and Ejiro.

-Start-

Denki grabbed my piece, grabbing his he tried to fit them together, they both had a green side, so denki tried to put those two together. Ejiro was watching intently. We all paused at the result, mouths hanging open.

-flashback to Earlier that morning, Kirishima's POV-

"Well, something just feels off, like somethings missing," I opened up to denki, hanging my head low. "I know, it does," Denki replied. I sighed in relief. I thought i was the only one.

"But," Denki started, i held my breath again. "When we were with Izuku, things felt complete, you know..." He continued using his hands to define his point, flailing them about. I nodded slowly. "So what if, He's also our soulmate as well." Denki looked me in the eyes. My heart melted at his golden eyes. "Its rare, but not unheard of," I reasoned.

"We should ask him, But how?" I asked. "A game of truth or dare?" Denki stated, but it sounded more like a question. I laughed a bit, putting my index finger on my nose "Shotnot bringing it up!"

Denki pouted "alright fine," He said. "We can invite him over tonight, and bring it up." I said, Denki nodded. Bam we had a plan. Are we overthinking this?

-End flashback, Izuku's pov-

I looked shocked, My piece fit perfectly into Denki's. I gasped, and looked up at denki, who looked at me. His golden eyes fit his quirk, they were large and upturned. I smiled, and watched a smile form on his face too.

Ejiro leaned over and grabbed his puzzle piece, his piece also had a green stripe, and he fit it into the other side of mine. We were all soulmates.

I turned to Ejiro, his ruby eyes shone, and a small tear formed in them. Ejiro pulled me and Denki into a hug, and we fell onto the bed. I hugged back, my arms barely reached around both of them, and i felt Denki do it too.

We stayed like this for a moment before sitting back up and readjusting. Denki and Ejiro put their arms around each other and i layed down in between them. "So, wanna talk about it?" Ejiro look down at me. "What do you want to know?" I looked up, My emerald eyes meeting his ruby ones.

"Did you like us... your know, before this?" Denki looked down. I smiled at his shyness. "Yea, i've liked both of you for ages," I paused, before laughing a little bit. "What's funny?" Ejiro tilted his head. "I just realised that all our eyes look like gemstones, Yous Ejiro, look like a ruby, Mine look like emeralds and Yours Denki look like Topaz.

The other two looked at each other and laughed. "I guess you're right, it is!" I smiled. Ejiro looked back down at me and kissed my cheek, which made me go really red. "Trying to cosplay my hair?" Ejiro laughed, which made me and Denki laugh as well.

It was silent for a moment, a comfortable silence. "Lets watch a movie!" Ejiro suggested. "ALADDIN!" Denki yelled, I snickered. "Sure let's go,"

Denki leapt up, which made me fall backwards onto the bed, and Denki jumped and grabbed an aladdin disk from a drawer. "Of course he has his own copy," I shook my head, making Ejiro laugh.

Denki came back, putting the disc into the TV, "you have to stay awake the whole movie, this time!" Denki looked at me, furrowing his brows. I smiled and scratched the back of my neck.

"Okay, lets go!" Denki pressed play on the movie, and we all cuddled up and watched it. I was paying more attention to the breathing of the other two boys, watching their chests rise and fall, rather than the movie, and before I knew it, it was over.

I smiled and pressed my cheek into Ejiro's neck as denki got up and put the movie away. Denki climbed into bed and before long we were all asleep.

The next morning I woke up hugging Ejiro, denki had fallen asleep on his other side, also hugging him. There was a blaring noise, and I looked to find the source was denki's alarm. I pressed my hand on the top, shutting it off.

I got up, stretching, followed by the other two. "Here izuku," denki threw me my uniform from yesterday, I went into the bathroom, had a really quick shower, and got into my uniform, freeing the shower for Ejiro.

I smiled, talking to Denki. "So, do you want to be our official boyfriend?" Denki asked, looking at me, smiling. I nodded excitedly, then realised I might have came off too exited, which just made denki chuckle.

Denki leant in and kissed my cheek, turning my face a bright red. Denki smiled, grabbing his uniform and Ejiro came out of the shower. Denki told him that we were official boyfriends, as he put it, and went in and took a shower.

"Hey izu," Ejiro walked over to me, his red hair was dripping and falling down. You could see the black in his roots from where he dyed his hair red.

We waited for denki to be ready and we headed to the school, barely making it on time.

"Hey izuku, I went past your dorm, where were you?" Shoto came up to me. "I was at denki's dorm," I smiled back.

Shoto gave me the 'oo laa laa' look and I blushed. "Did you-" shoto stopped, pointing down at my puzzle piece, which was hanging out of my uniform. I wrapped my fingers around it and nodded.

"How'd it go?" He asked, leaning in so no one else could hear. "You were right, we're soulmates!" I smiled, shoto high five-d me. "Good job! How'd it happen?" I explained all the details, shoto smiling at me, nodding.

"Hey babe!" Kirishima put his arms around me from behind, his head looking over my shoulder. "Whatcha talking about?" He asked, not in a jealous way, just curious. "I was telling him about," I gestured his hand between me denki and him.

"You don't have to keep it a secret, people already know me and denki are dating, unless you want to," he said, loudly. "What about you and Kami dating?" Mina Sero and Kacchan turned around. I shrugged, signalling it was okay.

They all looked at Kirishima, who had his arms around me. "He's cheating on kaminari?" Sero turned around, which caught denkis attention.

Denki laughed and walked over to me and Ejiro, and wrapped his arms around us, staring at Sero and Mina, who were confused. Sero leaned into to Mina and Kacchan and whispered, "what is going on?"

"Omg, how dumb can you be, they're all dating each other!" Kacchan yelled at the two. I was embarrassed my all the attention, so I hid my face in Denki's chest blushing.

The rest of the class by now was all in the conversation. "Congrats!" "Good job!" "That's so cute!" The class all said some form of congrats.

"So all three of you are soulmates together?" Momo asked, Ejiro nodded.

The moment was cut short by Aizawa walking in and starting class.

Word count - 1242

This is almost the end of the story, because I'm not good at fluffing things out haha, but I'm planning on starting a new story soon, which will be a bit longer compared to this and the international trip story, I've started on it and will be posting it once I've finished the two I am currently writing.