Chapter three

A/N I am gonna assume that the UA school kind of works like mine where in the morning they do academics and they have lunch and in the afternoon they do their 'special classes' which in this case would be their hero training.
I'm also going of the assumption soulmates can't feel each others pain.

I spent most of my morning classes thinking about what happened with Kirishima. I was definitely a bit shaken from it. I sighed, leaning my chair backwards and dropping my head back.  I saw both Kirishima and Kaminari. Their desks were next to each other.

I blushed a bit when i saw them, staring at them for a moment to long i fell backwards. I felt a pain through my neck, i shifted to sit up from my awkward position. I felt two hands on my shoulder. Looking back i saw Kirishima and Kaminari, and Shoto was standing of to the side.

"Are you okay?" Kaminari asked, "Yea i'm fine," I laughed, rubbing the back of my neck. it hurt a little, but not much. both boys reached out to help me up. I looked between the both of them, trying to figure out who i should let help me up.

I looked over to shoto, who was trying to signal my something. He had both of his hands out, grabbing the air. I looked back to the boys and grabbed both of their hands, they both grabbed the hand and helped me up.

Looking back, Todoroki put his thumbs up and chuckled silently.

"That was unnecessary, back to your seats. And midoriya, don't rock back." Aizawa growled, I looked at Kirishima and Kaminari apologetically, and they both walked back to their seats.

The lesson seemed to drag on for ages. I kept wanting to look back at Kirishima and Kaminari , but i had to keep myself looking forward and write notes. It was maths, so it was pretty easy to understand.

Finally the class ended with the bell ringing. I stuffed my books into my backpack and headed out, I followed behind the rest of class 1a. Once we got to the cafeteria I sat in between Uraraka and Todoroki.

"Hey Deku!" Uraraka chirped, which made me smile as I sat down. "Hey Uraraka, Shoto!" We all had smalltalk while we ate our lunch. "So what's that scar from?" Uraraka pointed at one of my scars, just above my wrist.

"Well that one was from the sports festival when I was fighting Shoto." I explained, rubbing it with my thumb. I didn't hate my scars, they were memories, I actually remembered where each one came from by memory.

I was busy reminiscing in my scars when two more people sat down at the table across from me. "Where'd that one come from?" Kirishima asked, leaning over the table to point at a scar on my left forearm.

I jumped, looking down at my arm thinking for a moment. My mind just blanked and I couldn't remember where it came from.

I tried to remember all my fights which gave me scarring. "Oh um, this was from the umm.. training camp." I remembered. "You have a lot of scars," kaminari turned his head, concerned. I laughed "Yea, they're marks of my victory!" I laughed. "Even this one?" Shoto pointed at the one from when he beat me at the sports festival. Which made us all laugh.

"I even have a burn on my ankle from your fire," I laughed with Shoto. We had become quite close friends over time, we bonded over our scars and daddy issues, which was surprisingly fun.

"So why'd you two come over to this table?" Uraraka asked the two newcomers. They just looked at each other and shrugged. "Just needed a break from Bakugo screaming." Kaminari shrugged and changed the conversation.

"So Midoriya, Todoroki, we're having a sleepover tonight, wanna join us?" Kaminari asked. I looked at Shoto who nodded, "sure!" I smiled, tilting my head slightly.

"Great! See you at my dorm after school!" Kirishima smiled, showing his shark-like teeth.

The bell rang and we headed to our afternoon classes. I walked to the locker room to get changed with Shoto, "are you sure you wanna go tonight?" Shoto asked me, quietly so no one else could hear me. I just nodded in reply, stripping off my shirt.

We both changed into our hero costumes then headed to the gym, making general conversation until we got to the gym, and we started doing individual training.

I started off but activating full cowling. And sending it up to 20 percent, momentarily while flicking my fingers, which went for the rest of class.

As class ended, we all grabbed our stuff and headed down to our dorms. I dropped past my dorm to put my stuff away before opening my door to see shoto standing there. "You ready?" He asked, I nodded.

Shoto was worried about me, which was fair, I was going to a sleepover with my two crushes who liked each other, and not me. Which hurt, but I was just glad I was their friend now.

We walked to the elevator and headed to Kirishima's dorm. I went to knock on the door, but I hesitated, my fist a few inches away from it.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I jumped when it opened instantly. "Hey midoriya, deku!" Kirishima smiled, and gestured for them to come in. Me and shoto came in, sitting down on the bed. Shoto sat next to Kaminari and I sat next to shoto,

The two boys had already sat a bunch of movies out on the bed. "How about this one?" Kaminari said, holding one up. "The conjuring?" I asked, I haven't seen it before, but I knew it was a horror movie, and I didn't like horror movies.

"Yea! Let's watch it!" Kirishima said exited, I smiled shyly, but agreed. "Alright! Let's go!" Kirishima smiled.

There was a TV on the wall in his room, like all of ours, one of the luxuries of the dorms. We moved some blankets and pillows onto the bed in front of it, and all curled up.

Kaminari was lying his head on Kirishima. I laid in between Kaminari and Shoto, resting my head on my elbow, and the movie started,

Word count - 1079

This was a shorter then I wanted it to be but here we are 🤷‍♀️