𝐋𝐞𝐨 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @FanficAcidx

Title: Pillow

Leo has invited me over to watch a new Space Heroes with him, so I brought pillows and even a heating blanket that we would share. On my way through the sewers, I thought of my crush.

I'd liked Leo for as long as I could remember, but I knew he didn't feel the same way about me. But it's okay. I was fine living with the constant pain of knowing he would never like me back.

Before I knew it, I was in the lair and Mikey was jumping over me.

"(Y/n)!" He shrieked as he jumped onto me, dumping my pillows all over the floor.

"Hey, (y/n)! What- Mikey? Get off her!" I suddenly heard Leo's voice from the kitchen and then footsteps heading over to us.

"Tell him tonight," Mikey whispered in my ear as he was lifted off of me and shoved towards his room. Mikey knew about my crush, and was totally set on getting his brother and I together. I didn't have the heart to tell him it would never happen.

"Sorry about that, (y/n). I don't know what got into him," Leo shook his head and I smiled at him as we grabbed my pillows off the ground.

A few minutes later, we were situated in front of the t.v., covered with the blanket and pillows in arms length.

I couldn't focus though.

My mind lingered at what Mikey has said earlier. Should I just tell him? Would if even matter if he felt the same? I guess it did, but I needed to get it off my chest.

"Hey, Leo. There's something I need to-" I was cut off.

By Leo.

Shushing me.

"Oh, shell no," I whispered as I fluffed up my pillow where Leo wouldn't see it. Then, right as he turned to look at me, I smacked him with the pillow and then threw it at him.

Grabbing it before he could, I did it again. I repeated it a few times before he managed to steal it.

Fluff, smack, toss, grab. Fluff, smack, toss, grab. Fluff, smack, toss, steal. Steal?

"Hey!" I shouted at Leo as I noticed he suddenly held my pillow in his arms. Knowing his weakness, I called his name sweetly and he turned to look at me.

"What, (y/n)?" he asked, tiredly as I scrunched up my face and frowned a little. Then, slouching down to look smaller, I looked up at him and lifted my arms.

Insert grabby-hands.

++++++++++

Leo stared at (y/n) and the way her adorable face was scrunched up. He couldn't even think about how adorable she was when she started doing grabby-hands.

He just melted.

Pretending to sigh in annoyance, he gives the pillow back to her and smiles slightly as she stuffs it under her chin and stares back at him.

"Leo," she grinned and he tilted his head.

"Yes?" he decided to just pause the t.v. as whatever she had to say obviously wouldn't wait until after Space Heroes.

"I like you; a lot," she ducked her face into the pillow and Leo blushed almost as red as his brother's mask.

Honestly, he's never thought of (y/n) that way, or at least he didn't think he had. He didn't think of the way her face lit up whenever she got her hands on her favorite food, or the way she would become happy after getting tucked into her heating blanket.

Okay, maybe he did.

He slowly leaned over to her and- pulling the pillow down and away from her face- he whispered, "I like you too, (y/n)."

He swore if he were a popsicle in that moment, he would've been just a blue puddle at (y/n)'s feet. Her face brightened up so much, it outshone the sun itself. She squealed happily and launched herself at Leo, tackling him to the blanket-covered floor.

And that's where they stayed until they finished the Space Heroes episode. Or rather, until Leo finished it.

(Y/n) was too busy comparing the size of his hand to her face. But, he didn't mind it.

He wouldn't have it any other way.