Mask walked back up the stair, carrying a potted plant.

"I'm afraid it isn't feeling very well today..." Mask admitted, setting the plant on the table.

Andi and Derrack walked over.

"There. Now isn't that bizzare." Andi said, giving a small smile.

Derrack seemed rather surprised, or taken aback, "At least.." he muttered.

"But..what kind of a weirdo plant is that, Mask..?"

"I.....don't know.... I think it's some kind of flytrap, but I haven't been able to identify it in any of my books... I gave it  my own name, though.. I call it...an Andi II.."

Mask and Andi looked at each other, Andi smiling wide in surprise.

"After me...?" Andi asked.

"I hope you don't mind," Mask replied.

Andi let out a small squeak, causing Mask to smile.

Mask set the plant in the window, taking a step back to due the explain to his boss what his intention.

"You see, sir, if you put a strange and interesting plant like this, here in the window, then....then maybe--"

"Maybe what? Maybe what?" Derrack was unammused, and he crossed his arms to show that he wasn't having it.

"Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds...?" He said, walking over.

"Just because you put a strange and interesting plant in the window, people don't suddenly--"

Derrack got cut off by the door opening.

The three of them looked at the door.

"Excuse me.. I couldn't help noticing that strange and interesting plant. What is it..?" A customer asked.

"It's and Andi II." Andi chirped.

"I've never seen anything like it before,"

"No one has.." Mask said.

"Where did you get it..?"

"..You remember that total eclipse of the sun about a week ago..?"

After a short explaination, the customer gave a smile.

"Well, that's an unusual story, and a fascinating plant."

The customer turned to leave, but stopped and shut the door behind them.

"Oh, while I'm here, I might as well take $50 worth of roses."

Derrack's jaw dropped, and he was filled with excitement, "$50!"

He motioned for Andi and Mask to follow him and they ran to the back room as Derrack heads for the register.

"Can you break a 100?" The customer questioned.

The three of them stopped, but Mr. Andrews spoke up, "A 100? ...No,"

"Well, then I'll just have to take twice as many, won't I?"

"Twice as many?" Mask asked.

"Twice as many..?" Andi wondered.

"Twice as many!" Derrack smiled.

Another customer walked in: "That plant in the window, it's simply amazing!"

Another customer: "That plant in the window wherever rd you get it?"

Yet another customer: "Look, there it is, dear," one said to their partner. "Oh my gosh, it's peculiar!"

One by one, the store filled with customers....