29. A Different Dream

As we board the plane, we finally sat down on our respective chairs. We didn't talk first because we are so tired, we are at the same row of chairs. Who paid it, same as usual, Nafie. Like I said, he was rich. But he didn't want to buy a private plane for himself, I don't know why.

As we sat down the plane, we fastened our seatbelts and got some sleep, I did slept too. I did not expect my dream. Until now, I still remember what happened on that dream

I dreamed again of something, something was different about it....

• • • • • • • • • • • •

I finally comforted myself, I leaned my back against the soft airplane chair. Then slept thoroughly,

This is the start of my dream..

It all started when I was on a huge cavern, the cavern was full of crystals so shiny that shone on the whole cave, I saw a nothing but only boulders, rocks and the crystals. I know that was the home of the dragons, The Hidden World. I explored the place for a little bit, the place was amazing!!

While I was exploring the area, I saw scales, big scales, which if I am not mistaken, it should be the dragons. But then, it only came up on my mind that..

'Where are the dragons', I thought, as I picked it up and checked the scales, it was kinda light but it is dark, I knew it was a Night Fury scale..

"Wait, I know this scale, this is a Night Fury's scale! Well the question is, who's scale is this? Well Toothless is only the Night Fu-.... TOOTHLESS! ", I shouted, as I ran to the different areas of the cavern.

"Toothless! Are you there bud? ", I shouted, as only heard the echo of my voice. No growls, no roars, not even a single wing appeared on my sight

"Toothless! Where are you!! ", I still continued shouting, still no movements or dragon-like figures appeared.

While I was running, I stumbled upon a person. He kneeled down, he was crying, he wears a black outfit, the hair is auburn, and as he stood up, he has his peg leg on the left side of his leg. I guessed him very fast... It was Hiccup.

I crept closer to him, but he moved his head upward and looked behind him. He grabbed his dagger and pushed me and banged my head against a wall, he pointed the tip of his dagger to my throat, I breathed fastly, I was nervous that he would cut my throat...

"Who are you?! ", He asked me

"I.. I am Dennis, your chosen one from your prophecy", I still breathed fastly, I stuttered due to nervousness that crept my whole body

"Oh, it's you", He said, as he wiped his tears and finally removed the dagger from my throat. He sat down and finally put his dagger back to its case. I breathed slowly in relief, I checked my throat if there is a cut from Hiccup's dagger. I slid down the wall to sit down..

"Why are you crying Hiccup? ", I asked him

"Nah, it's.. It's nothing", He stuttered, I knew he lied because, I knew that he couldn't find the dragons, even his dragon, Toothless

"Oh come on Hiccup, I know you are worried about Toothless. I know you are worried about the dragons, I am worried about them too. I still want to find them in our world", I said, as I patted Hiccup's shoulder, he looked at me and smiled. Hiccup sighed as he began to tell why the dragons are dissappering