87. The search for the Dragon Utopia (Part 2)

"We're here" Toothless bellows, as he signaled a roar at the Light Fury and the Night Lights, signaling that we are finally here, I let out breath as we finally could see the whole dragons species again, even Toothless and Luna could see their kingdom once more. It has been a thousand years since they had gotten into this place, seeing the dragons again might not recognize Toothless and Luna at first glance, a thousand years a long time, dear reader, a thousand years could eventually forget their king and queen, but as they tried to recognize them, they would finally remember that their king and queen of the dragon's world is back. A thousand years could change a civilization, but in the memories of those defensive and magnificent beasts, they will never forget their leader who guided their civilization into a better place. I feel bad for Toothless though, he had been sealed and preserved in a room for about a thousand years already. Like I said, a thousand years is a long time, and mostly many things had happened already on this world, maybe a lot of things had happened already, they were undisturbed by the humans in this point. The people here really hates humans, luckily they didn't kill us because I am the chosen one, if I wasn't, I wouldn't think about the consequences that might happen to me and the gang. The dragons here are unharmed and untouched, which means no one tries to kill them, or even bothered to disturb them. This inner world is under populated, which means they do not overuse supplies, do not release more carbon dioxide, and even bothered to waste a single useful resource that they got, they always get the adequate amount of resource here to make the balance and to coexist with the creatures that lives here.

Back to the story, as Toothless had signaled the Night Lights and Luna, they let out a short growl at the Night Fury back, hinting that they received the call and knew that they received the roar. I looked at them as I glided flawlessly at the air, I was still in my hybrid form and didn't think about in turning into my dragon, I need a lot of energy to turn in my dragon form, or else I would collapse and fall to the ground. I was still gaining my energy that time as I used all my energy in my hybrid form. I had suffered a very bad injury a while earlier which means I need to rest for a moment, I still handled myself and tried my best not to fall down and lose consciousness in the air. Dusty, who was riding at toothless, had been noticing me that I had been 'communicating' at Toothless, which made him curious of what we are talking about. The gang had noticed the dome as I caught their attention and ordered to look at the front, they had been also keeping an eye out as if there will be a dragon or a flock of dragons that will pass by, they had their eyes peeled if they noticed any odd scenery that might boggle their minds out. We are about 25 kilometers away from the dome, which is too far from the eye can see and just only saw the side of the dome, as I decided to glide up and flew in front of the gang and the dragons. As they didn't hesitate for a second and braked in the mid-air, they quickly stopped and didn't complain to my actions, as I finally spoke to them about the dragon utopia. This should be enough distance from their outside territory

"Okay, I just stopped here for a moment to have a word with you. Even with you Toothless and the dragons around here" I said at the dragons and the gang, they all stared at me seriously and listened for any word that I will have with them, as Dusty nodded at me and continued to speak, "Okay, here is the rub, that place behind me that is dome-shaped is the dragon utopia. Remember they all took refuge here to get away from the humans because they had been hunted near their downfall, which means they had been scared as the other humans other than Berkians are hunting all the dragons for their scales and other parts of their body. I still don't know how they would react to us because like Toothless did to me, he was so aggressive that he nearly killed me, which means it would be same for the other dragons too. They will be defending themselves as they will saw us, as one dragon saw you, they will roar as they would be calling the other to get extra help. So here is what will you do when you encountered one, do not move and try to offer your hand to the dragon, looking away from the dragon, and also be patient as he would just do bite your hand for the dragon's lunch. Trust me, it will work in some emergencies like I said" I said, explaining everything about the dragons, I had thought every possible outcome that comes into my mind, including that the humans with me will be eaten, but that would be so unlikely because they had the Fury type dragon with them, meaning that they would fight for their rider until death. I had been thinking of a thing that will help save as in case the dragons called in for reinforcements. Well, all of the dragons that we are riding can make themselves invisible, except for me, which I still can't control it and only noticed it when I am literally really angry.