Fourteen

Disclaimer: From this point on, it gets very deep and hard to read. It was hard for me to write. You've been warned
*Trigger warning*
Clint
After Peter put his hearing aids on the counter, I knew something had happened. "Fri tell me where he ends up." I ordered and Steve came into the kitchen, looking worried. "What happened?" I questioned and Steve shrugged. "Something had to have happened at work, when I went to go pick him up, his coworker was standing with him and Peter looked uncomfortable. The guy said something when he got in the car and Pete said fuck you." I nodded and went back to cooking. "Clint, Peter is in the gym." I hummed, worried that he'd break something. "Thank you Fri."

When everyone sat down at the table, I heard the gym door open and close, but Peter never showed up. I sighed and Nat looked at me, confused. "Bad day I guess." I clarified and she nodded, telling Sage to eat their vegetables. "I'm going to go check on him." Bucky muttered, tossing his napkin on the table and standing up.

Peter
Something vibrating pulled me from my nightmarish sleep and I sat up, rubbing my eyes. Bucky stared at me for a moment before going to sit on my bed. He held out his hand, offering me my hearing aids. I shook my head and he nodded, putting them on my bedside table. I played with my hands and he put his hands on top of mine. I looked up and he smiled. "I don't know sign language." He laughed and I nodded, reaching for my hearing aids. I popped them in and Bucky held out his hands again. "I can't imagine the pain you were in." I hummed and put my hand around my neck. I felt like at any moment, I would feel the blood seeping between my fingers. "I didn't feel anything. Not until I started to choke. I just knew that I could get home in time and I couldn't bleed out in a jewelry store."

"My coworker. He knows." I muttered and Bucky tilted his head, confused. "He figured out I'm Spiderman. He also uh...he tried to kiss me." I whispered and Bucky sucked in a breath. "A customer hit our bell. I would've pushed him away, but I felt frozen somehow. I felt like every single cell in my body was frozen with fear. He has information that could potentially ruin my life and I...I just don't know what to do." Bucky put his hand on my shoulder. "Hit him next time. If you get fired and Clint is mad, I'll take the fall. But he tries something, hit him." I nod, not sure if I could get away with that. "How does your throat feel?" I shrugged and touched the scar lightly. "Fine. I want to go back to school." Bucky lifted an eyebrow and hummed lightly.

"I'll see what I can do, are you hungry?" I shook my head and he stood up. "Try and get some sleep then. I'll wake you up for school, if I can get Clint to relent to it." He went to go leave. "Buck." I called and he turned to face me. "Don't tell Dad about the work incident. I can handle it." The soldier nodded and closed my door behind him.

Someone shook me and I opened my eyes. Bucky grinned from above me and he handed me my hearing aids. I popped them in and waited for him to speak. "Clint said you can go to school. Get dressed and I'll drive you." I grinned and shoved myself off the bed. Bucky left and I quickly got dressed, ready for some normalcy in my otherwise dramatic routine. I shoved my feet in a pair of Vans and picked my backpack up off the floor. I made sure I had my phone before I left my room.

I made it to the kitchen and Clint pulled me into a hug. "Morning kiddo." He pressed a kiss to my forehead and released me. "Morning Dad." I mumbled and Bucky walked in with his keys. "Ready?" I nodded and followed him out of the room.

Bucky pulled up to the school and I got out. "I'll pick you up after your shift today okay?" I nodded and once I was out, he drove off. I started to walk when I heard my name being called. I turned and found the one person I really didn't want to see. He jogged up to me and smiled. "What are you stalking me now?" Wade grinned and put an arm around my shoulder. "I was thinking that maybe you and I could have some fun. And I wouldn't advise saying no." I looked around, hoping to see Ned. Except, he was no where in sight. "S-Sure I guess." Wade grinned and led me off the campus. "What does fun entail?" I asked cautiously, eyeing the older boy. "Oh you know, me and you, my place." Me eyes widened and I pushed myself away from him.

"N-No way." I hissed and Wade gave me a menacing smile. "You don't want your identity released do you?" My heart sank and Wade's smile grew into a wide grin. "That's what I thought." He grabbed my hand and held on tight. He half dragged me to an obscure part of Queens, a place where a lot of bad crime happens. He stopped in front of a shady building and pulled me in.

He dragged me to an apartment and when he opened the door, I could see just how disturbed he really was. Bunches of pictures of Spiderman lay about and are tacked to the walls. He seemed to have drawn some with crayon. He pulled me to a room and I trembled. What other choice do I have? He has all my information and everyone knows where the Avengers are. He knows where I live.

He knows where I live.

He pushed me down on the bed and he forced himself on me. No matter how many times I cried or told him to stop. This was my fault.

I should've been more careful.

Hello, I don't normally write things like this, but this made me so sad to write. Unfortunately a lot of people feel like they have to do something like this to protect a secret or someone.

The best thing to do is to tell someone. Don't let someone take advantage of you.