Seventeen

3 weeks later
I got up at around nine. I cursed and started to gather my stuff. I am two hours late to my shift and Wade is going to be pissed. I quickly got dressed and pulled my shoes on. I ran from the room and was stopped by Tony. "Good morning kid." I hummed and slid into the counter, wincing when it came into contact with my bruises. Wade hated when I healed, he loved to see his work. Which is why I constantly have to cover myself up. "You woke up-OH MY GOD!" Steve shouted when he saw me. My face burned red and I grabbed a piece of toast. "I'm late for work." I voiced and ran from the room, wheezing by the time I had reached the elevator. "Mr. Barton, it seems you've got some bad injuries." I winced at Friday's words. "Just a bad fight last night Fri." I lied and slid out of the elevator. I took the keys to Wanda's car and hoped into the vehicle.

I got to Queenie's in twenty five minutes. I walked in and found Wade no where to be seen. "Wade?" I called, my voice shaky. Nothing. I sat down by the counter, hoping he just wouldn't show up. 

I stayed at Queenie's all day and when it finally reached the time I should be going home, I stood up, with much difficulty. Maybe he's done. I breathed a sigh of relief and left the coffee shop, locking the door. "Now where do you think you're going?" I froze at the voice. I turned and Wade grinned. "Sorry I was late." He put his key into the lock and pushed me in. "I had some business to take care of." I felt tears well up in my eyes and I wiped them away with shaky hands. "I-I have to get home." Wade whirled around and pointed an extremely sharp knife at me. "You're not going anywhere. I'm the only one that cares about you." He hissed and I quivered slightly. "I-I'm sorry." He walked towards me, knife in hand. "Take your shirt off." I did as I was told and he smiled.

He took the knife and pressed it to the skin of my stomach. He pressed down and I screamed, quickly being drowned out by his big hand. "Shut up and take it." He continued doing whatever he was doing and when he was done, he stepped back with a happy grin. I swayed on my feet and collapsed on the floor. "Oh dear." He tsked and bent down to me. "I carved my name into your stomach. That way everyone knows you're mine." He put his hand to my throat, squeezing lightly. "Tomorrow, meet me at my apartment. Tell your family you're staying the night with a friend for a week." I nodded weakly. He left and it took me several tries before I was able to get up. I pressed my shirt to the wound on my stomach and coughed. I stumbled out of the coffee shop, locking the door and stumbling to Wanda's car. I got in and made sure I didn't get any blood on the seats.

I arrived home at eleven and parked Wanda's car. I got inside and froze when nearly everyone jumped out at me. "SURPRISE!" They shouted and I felt tears well up again. "Hap-Peter!" I swayed on my feet and someone rushed forward to catch me. "Get him to the med bay." I grabbed whoever was holding me and breathed out a choked breath. "He's going to kill me." I whispered and everything slowly faded to black.

Clint
It was eleven and we're expecting Peter at any time now. "He's driving up the road." Friday warned us and we all gathered in the kitchen, crouching down. We heard the elevator coming up and it soon opened, Peter walking out. We all jumped up and yelled "Surprise." I grinned and stepped forward. "Hap-Peter!" He's shirtless, covered in bruises and he's holding a bloody shirt to his abdomen. He started to sway and Steve rushed forward, grabbing him before he crumpled to the floor. "Get him to the med bay." Bruce whispered in horror. We all felt it, this kid has been in the med bay more times this year than any of us. Peter grabbed Steve, "He's going to kill me." He passed out and Steve removed the shirt from his stomach. "Wade." He looked back at us and we looked at each other in confusion. Steve and Bruce walked down to the med bay and Bucky grabbed my arm.

"Five months ago, the night before you grounded him. He was really upset and I went in to see what happened. He told me his coworker found out he's Spiderman and that he tried to kiss him." My eyes widened and Nat told Sage to get to their room. "Clint. Wade Wilson is Peter's coworker." My eyes widened. "We need to find out what he did to Peter and we need to call the police." I whispered and rushed down to the med bay, phone in hand.

I got to just outside the hospital room and I quickly dialed 911.

"Hello 911, what's your emergency." I bit my lip. "I need officers sent to the Avengers Compound. There has been an incident." The operator was quiet for a moment. "Who is this?" I frowned. "This is Clint Barton, I need officers." The operator said something to someone. "There are officers en route." I thanked them and hung up, walking into the room. "Clint this is bad." Bruce whispered, his eyes filled with tears. "This carving is at least 8 inches deep, his ribs are broken, his wrist is shattered, his nose is broken, he's got strangulation marks and there is not an inch of his body that isn't covered in bruises. That's not the worst part." He seemed to be afraid to say this. "There are signs that he has had at least five months of non stop sexual assault. The markings on his body reveals to me that it was forced and rough." I brought a hand to my mouth and I had to squeezed my eyes shut.

My baby boy.