1.That's a buzz for me

"Hey Maria!" Okay..now that's a buzz for meh...coming right up Mr.McKenzie."Could you get that order up a bit more quick ,than stand and chit-chat with your colleague!""I am sorry Mr.Mc." yeah telling about Mr.Mc he is a very ferocious man towards others.But in fact I feel he is the only person who has some care for me in the whole universe.I have been working at his cafe for past 3 years .He is a 'good ferocious' man.Me being the erratic or if you wanna say the prodigal daughter in the family for 18 years and getting tortured by their words and thoughts,I just walked out!and there he was Mr.McKenzie who has been taking care of me by giving a job at his cafe."Maria!stop day dreaming and get the latte to table number 14"."ugh!..." He stared at me with the look of doom."huh,yes Mr.Mc".he grinned. I went to the coffee machine and took the cappuccino in our Specially designed Mr.Mc cups for the person in table number 14.,those specially designed cups are given to VIP's only.Mr.Mc's store is really famous in capetown,so most of the business officials use our cafe for meetings and small 'business coffee talks' etc. I was sure that it was someone wealthy sitting in that table so I wanted to do the best of my service and get some tips for the day and pay up my room rent for the month ending.