4.It begins with the suit

"Umm..well I won't make u pay for the treatment because it's just social service from my side".*in my mind*"Social service!I am I sort of a begger or something!!"."But you will have to pay for my suit."he said.

"shoot!I knew it" I looked at him with full hope."but I know you cannot afford it , so from now on you will have to work for me"he said with some sort of mystery in his face."I am working at Mr Mcs cafe ,I can't just leave it to pay for your suit!""NO I am not gonna work for you" I said with stubbornness."well then you can pay for my suit and just leave"he said with surety knowing that I cant pay."your so mean!...what's my work?!"I said.

He said with his bold and husky voice "Be my girlfriend." I was struck as if a shooting star went right through my heart,making a big space,but he just cut that Fantasy by saying "just for a month,to show them that  media that I am not a womanizer,which will benefit my company".I cut him by saying "Do you think that they are stupid!who on earth would believe that a CEO of a company would have a girlfriend working at a cafe!"."who said you are working at a cafe?...I went through whole family history before saving you!" I basically didn't like anyone knowing about my family and no one knew except Mr Mc...wait did Mr Mc say about my history to him!!