5. The turn over

She got fired by Mr McKenzie because she acted like a brat she went home and started hanging out with a bad group of teens to get revenge on Mr McKenzie.But the guy she met in the cafe who knows about her past comes across her again.He told her to work in the cafe again.she says him that she is fired,and thinks how she   gonna pay him!

At night she was walking in the city she saw a big mansion she went inside.She saw a bronze door with beautiful carvings.
She was so excited to see them but she was afraid to open the door because they were painted all green.the paint was fresh,She put her hand on the handle and opened the door,There were so many beautiful furniture inside and a swimming pool.she walked in ,The place was pretty big She saw a guy standing at the door She thought that he was a weirdo because he did not smile when he saw her.she walked towards him.The place was very warm It felt like being in a hot tub or a sauna,when she stepped closer to him she realised it was Jake obrone who's suit she had spoiled.Marua saw him and she said hi He was handsome and cool like a man should be.*He grinned*.
She followed him to the pool She was a little scared of the water but she was excited He brought her to the pool and said that he'd like to show her his private place.
She said sure and she would love to see it.Jake held her hand and brought her to the jacuzzi He kissed her lips and she felt so good in the pool.
But then she pushed him away as she was  psychometric her vision blurred,He pulled her in and she was about to drown He was angry and he pushed her out of the pool She was shocked to see him in such a bad mood.Suddenly she fainted,When she woke up she was in her room Jake was gone she got up and found the suit she had ruined in a paper bag.She got up from her bed and picked up the paper bag,She was about to throw it away when she saw it was from her boutique.A boutique she had owned which was her mother's and no one knew about the boutique.She opened the paper bag and took out a beautiful suit that would make her feel like a movie star.But she kept it back And put it back in the bag again.She stared at the mirror thinking....