3.The stars in his eyes

"If u don't pay your rent in 1 week I am sorry I'll have to throw you out!"huh!miss Clare is really angry at me for not paying the rent.if I don't pay the rent soon I'll have to sleep on the roads .But his glittering eyes I just can't erase it from my mind every time I close my eyes I can see him right in front of me with the look of disgust ofcourse.since I have made a bad impression and I didn't get any tip I couldn't pay my rent too.

I was about to cross the street, I saw a father buying toys.I started feeling giddy and hold on to my head right some sort of vision started haunting me,I felt exhausted and stepped on to the road and a car was coming fast and straight to me I couldn't have a thought of moving.for a second I thought it was my last minutes.A guys hand just clutched me in his arms just like my mother did when I was 5.I felt nothing but just darkness and I fainted to his arms.

When I opened my eyes I was on a bed covered with a comfortable quilt and a wet towel on my forehead,I jumped from the bed looking around as if someone was going to kill me.I heard a noise coming from below,it was the approaching footsteps.
"Oh my.."I said with my mouth half open."Are you alright miss Maria?".oh my god it's the guy from table number 14."umm..I am fine..but what just happened to me" I said with a look of confusion.he said "you were just about to die and I saved you."."oh great...Thank you...can I know who are you and how do u know my name?"."I am Jake obrone." "I heard Mr McKenzie calling u to get my order..and how well you did that by spoiling my suit!"
Now what is he gonna make me pay for his suit or the treatment,I barely can afford my rent,how am I gonna manage this?