Next Morning -
Y/N -

The sun came in my room hitting my face. Gosh it's so bright!
I pulled the cover over me but then realised I wasn't alone. I looked to my right and saw Jungkook sleeping next to me.
"He stayed here!"

He looked so small so I tried to be as quite as possible but the sheets where making so much noise. He started whining while rubbing his eyes. I looked up at him and he started to open his eyes. "Morning Y/N"
"I thought you...left." He shook his head while giving me his bunny smile whilst hugging me.

I didn't want too but I ended up falling into little space.

Jungkook-

Y/N started giggling i looked down at her but she kept hiding her face. " is Kookie staying?" She said looking up at me.
Oh...she's in little space.
"Yep Kook's staying" I said while giving her a small smile.

In The Afternoon-

"NO I DON'T WANNA!"
I sighed for nth time today.
"Come here or your getting spankies" that sounds so kinky, okie no don't think of that. Y/N's eyes widened as she thought about getting spanks. She walked over to me with her head down.
Once she got to me she didn't look she just kept her head down.
" now what do you say?" I said while trying to be serious.
"Sorry..Gukkie"

I tugged Y/N closer and gave her a big hug while tracing circles on her back.  I've slowly been getting feelings for Y/N I don't know if it because of her little side or just her in general. She's so sweet. I really like her no wait I love her. But I've got to take things slow, I don't want to scare her and I'll probably have to talk to her out of little space.
"Kookie can we watch barbie" I look down at her and nodded. I picked her up and went up into her room to put on some barbie movies. I placed her down on the bed and switched on Netflix. And played Barbie. Y/N started giggling when the intro came on and introduce barbie

"Looky it's barbie!" She while smiling

-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry that I haven't been update and I'm also sorry that this is very short I promise then next chapter will be longer.