◇●The Fetish Charade Game●◇

Pushing her palms backwards into the soft grass, her ankles crossed. Sighing loudly, Zoya hung her head back so the curls of her hair tickled her bare shoulders when the sunlight caressed her jawline. "Sure feels good to have a day off, right?"

Eating one of the grapes from the handful on her lap, Mishti nodded "If I see Leila never again it will be too soon" she giggled, of course, she was joking, she'd always looked up to the woman who single-handedly brought down one of the finest drug mule operations to date, but due to her eccentric ways she often found herself in need of a few Leila free days. If she was honest, she wasn't sure if the years of working in such a traumatic job had effected her or if she'd just always been this crazy? All she knew was she didn't wish to see her without a cigarette ever again!

"Talking about Leila" she grabbed her phone from beside her, "She sent a text I assume is for us both".

"Oh wow," she snickered uncomfortably

"Oh wow," she snickered uncomfortably. "Never leaves anything to the imagination, does she?"

Typing back a response, she led back, placed her phone on her stomach and tucked her hands under her head "Where's the fun in that?" Feeling her phone buzz a multitude of times, she blinked through the haze to see clearer only to wish that the sun would have blinded her for a little longer when she did finally see the response.

"Doesn't she seem like the type to have weird fetishes?" Her brows waggled suggestively.

"Mishti!" Zoya exclaimed, peering over her shades. "I know where you're going with this".

"Aw," she huffed, hands smacking her thighs. "We have nothing better to do until they arrive, come on, please?" Pouting while fluttering her lashes, she clapped in excitement when her older sister sat up straight.

"Fine, but this is the one and only time this month" she warned- her younger sister had an obsession with this game for some odd reason, more so now since she'd met her partner who clearly wasn't the best influence. She reached for the deck of handmade cards sloppily written on a drunken evening, "Pick a letter".

"F" she bounced on her heels as she looked through the pack, "Okay, got one".

Part of being an agent meant you'd often see the weird and wonderful things of the world, today the best friend duo set their eyes on perhaps one of the most unsettling- Mishti caressing her barefoot and blowing kisses to it.