CHAPTER 2- Mullai Agrees to go to Kunnakudi

Hi, dearies… Thank you very much for your overwhelming support for the first chapter. I didn't expect that I will get these much of response for this story as this is out of the real track. Please do continue supporting me like this.

Regarding the characters in this story, I guess most of you are clear who are playing the roles except for Arjun and Karthik.

Here are my suggestions whom you can assume for their roles:

Arjun- You can imagine Arjun from Aranmanai Kili. (Coat suit maatina annanukku, mugathai maate maranthutten.) 

Karthik- Ashwin from Kadhal Ondru Kanden, Santhosh from Katrin Mozhi or Kavin from Chithi2. (if you are having better options for this two characters, you can suggest me.)

This chapter might be a filler one... Sorry if you find it boring... Please adjust...

CHAPTER 2

CHENNAI

Mullai's Room

Mullai is working on her lap top. MA just came from their work and they stand at her room door. Mullai realised their presence and looks at them.

Mullai: Enna rendu perum anggeye nikkiriye?? Azhaippu ethavathu venduma??

Malar: (towards Akila) Kindele parthiya di ivalukku.

Mullai: Ulle variyela illeya??

Akila: Varom, kuttyma. (MA enter inside the room.)

Mullai: Ukkarungge nu thaniya.... (MA sit before she could complete.)

Malar: Ukkarnthachi. Santhoshama?? Etho busy ah irukkenu, disturb panne vendam'nu partha, rombe thaan athatture.

Mullai: Enthe veleyum unggale vide enakku mukkiyam illei, ka. (MA smile at her. They know how much she loves them and the family. They too aware that she is pretending to be happy by hiding her sorrows inside her heart. Her smile which is on her face right now only to hide her pain from them but they are her sisters and they are well aware of her. That's why they too played with her. Mullai is not less than them. She knows well that they are simply playing with her, so that she will think that they didn't know that she is pretending to be happy.) Enna innaikki neengge rendu perum seekiram vanthuttiye.

Malar: Customers avvalavo illei innaikki. Athan cafe innaikki seekiram close pannitten. Akila'vukku call pannen, avalum urgent'ah enthe order'um illei'nu sonna. Athan rendu perum seekiram vanthuttom.

Akila: Neeyum innaikki office'ku pogala'nu amma sonnangge. Athan un kude time spend pannalam'nu vanthom.

Mullai: Events ethuvum illei'ka ippothaikku. Next event adutha maasamthaan. Athan innaikki veetulernthu veleye parthen. (Akila signals at Malar. Malar nods understanding her.)

Malar: Velai velai'nu irunthu family kude time spend panne mudiyaleyo'nu samayathule thonuthu, Mullai. Paavam amma'vum appa'vum. Eppa parthalum veetuleye irukkangge.

Akila: Nee solrathu sarithaan, Malaru. Pesame 10-15 naalaikku ammavaiyum appavaiyum kootitu enggeyavathu poitu varalama??

Malar: 10-15 naalaikka?? Business enna aavurathu?? Ennale mudiyathu!! Athuvum Vetriye paakame ennale irukke mudiyathu.

Akila: Ade yaarudi ive. Naamena, nambe 3 perum mattuma poge porom?? Namme ellorumthaan, amma, appa, anne, nee, naan, Mullai, Vetri mama, Pugazh'um serthuthaan.

Malar: Appadina, sari. (Looks at Mullai who is thinking something.) Nee enna sollure, Mullai?? Unakku ok na pogalam. Illena vendam. (Looks down sadly.)