CHAPTER 13 - Will Kathir Change His Mind??

Hi, everyone!! First of all, I'm really sorry for not updating since few days. I was caught with some works. That's why I couldn't update. Thank you very much for your votes and comments on last chapter. They meant a lot for me.

CHAPTER 13

*Flashback continues*

Aditya just reached the temple and sees Mullai is running towards the temple. He runs towards her.

Mullai: Bhaiya, you are here?? I brought the laptop and mask as you asked. (Looks at him from top to bottom and feels confused.) Bhaiya, you are….

Aditya: I will tell later. Let's go inside first. (They are about to enter the temple when they hear a voice calling Aditya's name. They turn towards the voice. Aditya is surprised to see the person.) Zoya?? You are here??

Mullai: Do you know her?? She is the one dropped me here just now.

Aditya: I will tell later. Let's go inside first. (He holds both of their hands and enter inside temple.)

Zoya: (while walking) Why both of you are so tensed??

Mullai: We need to stop my sister's wedding.

Zoya: (shocked) What?? You want to stop your sister's wedding?? Why?? Why did you arrange the wedding if you want to stop it?? What a waste!!??

Aditya: Don't start your lecture, Zoya. (Looks at the altar.) Oh no!! They are going to tie the knot.

Mullai: Don't worry, bhaiya. (Clears her throat and shouts) Niruthungge!! (Zoya hides behind Aditya covering her ears.)

Everyone look at Mullai shockingly except few people who feel relieved.

Parvathy: (towards Arjun) Aditya yen ippadi vanthirukkaru?? Naamethaan avarukkum dress eduthu kuduthome.

Arjun: Innum konje nerathule avare solluvaru. (Azhagar doesn't bother and about to tie the thaali on Akila's neck but Akila pushes his hands and pulls the thaali from him.)

Akila: Athan niruthu'nu solraale!! Kekkale?? (AdiYaMul go to the altar.)

Shanti: (towards Mullai) Ethukku kalyanathai niruthe sonne??

Mullai: Inthe kalyanam nadakke kudathu!! Nadakke vide maaten!! Ivane mathiri oruthanukkku en akka've naan katti thara maaten!! Akka, yezhunthiri mothe!! (Akila gets up from her place.)

Shanti: Yosichi pesu!! Ithu un akka'vode vazhkai!!

Mullai: Ava vazhkaiye kaapathe thaan inthe kalyanathai niruthuren.

Murugan: Mullai, ennama sollure?? Theliva sollu!!

Mullai: (stares at Azhagar.) Appa, akka'vukku nadanthathu ellam ivanthaan karanam. (All are shocked to know this.) Ivanthan anthe mathiri lam panninan. (Aditya pulls Azhagar up and grabs his collar.)

Aditya: Mullai is right!! He is the one done like that to Akila!!

Arjun: How are you so sure, Adi??

Aditya: I started to doubt him when I saw him for the first time at your house. He was shocked to see me. Why he has to be shocked?? I never had met him before. That made me to doubt me. And the sudden proposal for Akila surprised me.