Fight

Loona woke up in a strange room.

? - Arise warrior. The battle is about to begin.

Loona - Who said that?

Loona looked down and saw that she was naked. The shocked she-wolf covered her breasts.

Loona - What the! Where are my clothes?!

Soon the table on which Loona's clothes were lit came on. The voice was a small golden flying sphere with a blue eye.

Sphere - Put on your uniform and enter the arena.

Loona stood up without taking her hands from her chest and looked at the sphere.

Loona - Now you must be delighted to see my ass, buddy. Because I tell you right away that not everyone managed to see it.

After a while, the sphere took a photo.

Later

The sphere flew out of the room.

Loona - Wait.

Loona left the room dressed and adjusted her spiky necklace.

Loona - My uniform has a lot of accessories.

Loona walked through the corridor, simultaneously looking at the drawings of various fighting characters on the wall.

Loona - What the hell is this place?

Soon the door opened and the sphere flew throught it, Loona came out and saw that she was in the arena.

Loona - Great... More pervs!

As before, golden and cheering people were sitting on the tributes in the arena above which a giant golden sphere hovered, similar to the one that Loona had encountered. Another door opened through which Lara Croft came out.

Lara - I don't remember having a reason to be here.

Another door opened and Gia came out.

Gia - This place looks familiar...

Another door on the opposite side of the arena opened and Ashe, Brigitte, Moira and Mercy came out.

Lucy, Master Tigress, Master Viper and Shira came out from another door on another side of the arena. Soon, many more doors opened, revealing the silhouettes of famous characters from various games and movies.

Widowmaker came out of the other door holding her rifle.

Widowmaker - Ouh là là.

All the spheres from each cell flew inside teh largest sphere mentioned earlier.

Tracer - Interesting, there is not a single male in the arena.

Mrs. Incredible - How did we all get here?

Violet - Looks like we're in Rome, mom.

Soon the biggest sphere spoke.

Giant sphere - You are all here for one purpose. To decide, once and for all, which of you...

Loona's scream interrupted the speech.

Loona - Why are we listening to this big golden sphere, since we all know what the Colosseum is for?! The one who survives, wins!

Leia prepared the blaster, Zira extended her claws, Ashe reloaded her weapon, Astrid raised the ax up sitting on Stormfly. A few seconds later, all characters are ready to fight.

Giant sphere - (sigh) Just do what Loona said...

With the battle cry, everyone rushed to the center of the arena, again it only took a moment and you can already see blood, explosions, shots, insults, and curses at each other.