he's MINE! (3)

I had found out where Jakes locker was from Noah last night, and the first thing I did when I got to school, was march straight up to it. Just as I had hoped, Jake was leaning against it talking to a few guys. Casually, I walked up to him. I smiled at the 3 other people he was talking to.

“Could you give us a sec?” I smiled sweetly, and bit my bottom lip. I batted my eyelashes at them.

“Sure.” They stuttered. After a few fist bumps and guy 'hug' things, they left.

“What. Did. You. Do?” I hissed the moment they had turned the corner.

“I don't know what you mean.” He smirked, holding up his hands either side of him, faking innocence.

“Are you always this stupid, or is today a special occasion?”

“Always.” He crossed his arms over his chest, showing off the muscles in his shirt.

“That'll explain what possessed you to tell Taylor, who ever that is, that we 'made out' yesterday.”

“I didn't say that!” He looked genuinely shocked.

“Bollocks!” I snapped. For a moment Jake looked at me, totally bewildered. Suddenly he burst out laughing. “What?” I asked, confused.

“What did you... I didn't think... Oh my god...” He gasped in between laughter. I narrowed my eyes.

“You'd better straighten up. You don't want a repeat of last time you were the same height as me.”

“Sorry,” He wiped a fake tear from his eye, “I've never heard someone actually say that! That's such an English thing to say!”

“Yes, well, I am English, so me saying British words does tend to happen, Sherlock.”

“Anyway, what did you want?” He smiled down at me. I was a reasonable height (5ft7), and yet he still towered over me. Jake must have been 6ft or more!

“I wanted to know why the whole school now thinks I got with you yesterday.” He raised an eyebrow as I said this.

“Got with?”

“Made out with. Jeez! Use some initiative, boy!”

“Oh...” He nodded, before turning to walk away from me.

“Hey! Oh no you don't!” I called after him, before running to catch up with him.

“Hello again!” Jake smiled down at me.

“No. No don't you dare do this! Your going to tell me what the hell you did!”

“I didn't do anything.” He replied calmly.

“Yes you did!” I insisted.

Jake let out a sigh of annoyance, and pushed my back against a long line of lockers. He pinned me in place with an arm on either side of my body.

“Your lucky your hot, otherwise I don't know if I'd be able to hang out with you. Your so annoying!” He snapped.

“Thanks Jake. You sure have a way with words.” I shot back.

“It's true!” He exclaimed.

“Bloody hell! Just tell me why you told Taylor that, and I'll leave you alone. Okay? Then I can focus on not letting Dawn kill me.” Realisation suddenly flicked in his eye's.

“Oh crap! I forgot about Dawn! I just thought it would annoy you!” He explained.

“And you say I'm the annoying one!” I rolled my eyes, and attempted to duck under his arm, but he blocked me.

“You are.” He stated matter-of-factly “I'll help you with Dawn, if you'd like.”

“No.”

“I know how to deal with her.”

“I don't care.”

“Let me help you.”

“N. O.”

“You're so stubborn!”

“Yes I am.”

“Are you going to let me help you?”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“HA! You said no! Now let me go.” I demanded.

“That doesn't mean anything.”

“Yes it does!”

“No it doesn't!”

“Does!”

“Doesn't!”

“Does!”

“Doesn- wait! Argh! Shut up! Don't you have to get to homeroom?” He sneered at me. I gestured to him arms, and he shook his head.

“Don't you?” I shot back.

“Nope. Well, I do, but I never go. I can't ever be bothered.” He shrugged.

“Wow, badass, much?” I pretended to check the time on an imaginary watch. “As much as I love spending time with you, I have other people I like more to go see.”

“That's nice.” He smirked.

“Let me go.” I said calmly.

“Only if you promise to sit with me at lunch today.”

“That's stupid.”

“So I'll take that as a yes! See you then.” He jogged off down the corridor and round a corner before I had a chance to protest. Damn school with endless amount of corners. The whole school was basically one giant corner! I checked the time on my phone. Shoot! I had missed most of homeroom! No wonder the halls were so empty. Well, there was no point going now...