*Chapter Three* {A.F.G.M.}

⚜

"Stefan?" Elena asks walking through the house. Viktoria tenses recognizing the voice. She climbs off the bed and walks out of the room. Damon's in the bathroom getting cleaned up for the fundraiser.

"Who are you?" Viktoria questions knowing it wasn't Katerina. The woman in front of her had a heartbeat, a human heartbeat. She gasps and turns towards Viktoria.

"You scared me" She says holding a hand on her chest. Viktoria tilts her head and walks closer towards the girl.

"My apologies" Viktoria says softly. "I don't believe we've met before..." She whispers stopping close to the human girl. Elena shifts uneasily as Viktoria stands in her personal space.

"I-I'm Elena" She stutters slightly.

"Impossible" Viktoria  mutters to herself as she gently grabs a lock of Elena's hair.

"I know, I'm not Katherine" Elena tells her still feeling very awkward. Viktoria smirks slightly.

"Well, that much is obvious, darling" Viktoria says taking a step back. Elena lets out a small laugh. "Excuse me, where are my manners? I'm Viktoria Salvatore,"

"I know" Elena says with a small smile. "You're all Damon could talk about" Viktoria smiles a little.

"You were looking for Stefan, he'll be here shortly" Viktoria tells her.

"Thanks" Elena says. Viktoria nods staring at her. She couldn't help it. She had been under the impression that when Katerina had killed herself she had killed off the Petrova bloodline. She never thought there would be another chance at breaking their curse, yet here she stands, their hope.

"Babe?" Damon says breaking Viktoria out of her daze. She turns towards him and Elena feels as if she can finally breathe. "Everything ok?"

"Everything's perfect" Viktoria says smiling widely. "And you look extremely handsome" She says walking up to him. She grabs his unbuttoned shirt and begins to button it for him. He smirks down at her loving her being this close.

"Are you two going to the fundraiser?" Elena speaks up.

"Damon is one of the bachelor's" Viktoria informs her. Elena's eyes widened slightly as she walks closer to the two of them.

"But he's married" Elena said.

"Obviously" Viktoria rolls her eyes. "That's why I'm going to win a date with him and make sure that everyone knows to stay away from what is mine" She says her eyes looking into Damon's. He winks at her and she smirks slightly. "If you two will excuse me, I have some finishing up to do before we leave for the event" Damon kisses her forehead. "Pleasure meeting you, Elena, truly" Viktoria grins at her before sauntering back to her room.

"Well, she seems nice" Elena mutters.

"Wait until you get to know her, she's the definition of ruthless" Damon says winking at her.