1) ɴᴇʀᴅ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀs

WARNING: Language

It was a normal disgusting day in highschool. Being a freshman absolutely sucks balls. To be honest, I hate my life... bottom line.

As I walked to my locker, I overheard two teenage boys talking about some kind of series if movies. I figured out it was Star Wars after they mentioned some along the lines of death star and Luke Skywalker... I dont know much about the Star Wars series.

When I got to my locker (which was like 2 lockers away from the Star Wars kids) it was jammed. STUPID LOCKER! FUCK! I mentally cursed. I forcefully look over at the two boys, one of them was already staring at me, he was kinda short, black hair... I flashed my famous fake smile as I walk up to them...

"Hey, can one of you help me get my locker open?" I mumbled.

"Sure! Peter can help you, right, Peter? I'm Ned by the way..." 'Ned' said seemingly over excited.

"U-uh, y-yeah, s-sure..." the boy named Peter stumbled out, visibly cursing for stuttering.

"Thanks." I handed Peter my locker combination on a piece of paper, I noticed his face was so red, he looked like he was going to explode.

~~Peter's POV~~
The one and only Y/n L/n was talking to me, when I opened her locker, this is gonna sound creepy, but when I opened her locker, the scent of vanilla and cherry poured out.

I hadn't noticed that she was kinda watching me, looking at me like I was about to drop dead right there.

"Hey, Peter. Are you okay?" She asked with concern in her voice and face. She CARES ABOUT ME?! Oh, damn. I was as red as a beet now.

"Yeah, I-Im fine..." I stuttered. I mentally slapped myself for stuttering...

"Hey! Dont we have chemistry class together?" She grinned.

"Yeah, and Spanish, I think." I responded. I didnt think, I knew, because everyday, I would wait until 3rd period Spanish started and 5th period Chemistry following after lunch. But as I wandered in thought, she left saying:

"Bye guys! See you in chem, Pete!"

I said a quick "bye." To Ned as I ran back up to Y/n. "Wait! Y/n!!." She responded with a 'hmm?' And I mumbled, trying not to blush,"Do you maybe want to sit with me and Ned at lunch?" I cringed at my attempt to flirt.

~~Your POV~~
"Do you maybe want to sit with me and Ned at lunch?" He stumbled out, obviously waiting for rejection, which I gladly DIDNT grant him.

"I would love to!" I squealed.

"I understa- wait. What? Really?" He said, face lighting up in the process.

"I would love to!" I repeated.
"Let's head there now!" I said ushering him towards the hall that held the entrance to the cafeteria. Before I was stopped by none other than the school's asshole, Flash.

"Wait, you're seriously eating lunch with Penis Parker?" Flash snorted.

"Its actually Peter Parker. And yes, I am having lunch with him, you crusty cornflake! Now if you'll excuse us, we are off to lunch." I say grabbing Peter's hand and screamed,"TO NARNIA!" While stabbing the air with the tip of my finger.

I could hear Peter's laugh so clearly behind me, then I hear Flash yell,"Your still a loser, Penis Parker!"

Then, I turned around and flipped him off,"Just 'cause you wanna fuck me doesn't mean you get to be a dick to Peter!" I shouted not caring who heard. I knew I was starting to have feelings for the nerd that was obsessed with Star Wars...

611 words
💛 D