2) ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏʏ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ

WARNING: LANGUAGE

~~YOUR POV~~
I texted Peter and asked:

You: wanna come over? I'm hella bored

Peter: sure! be there in 5!
seen

I turned off my phone and went to my kitchen to grab a snack while Pete was on his way here, since we live in the same apartment complex. Yeah, he told me, about the whole spiderman thing. I'm fine with it, I just worry about him.

Less than 1 minute after I grabbed some fruit snacks, Peter knocked on the door.

I opened it to see a goofy grinned Peter Parker.

God, hes so cute. WAIT- WHAT?! WHY AM I SAYING THIS?!

"Um, Y-Y/n? Are you o-okay?" He stuttered out. Why do I have to like my best friend. He probably doesn't even like me back... but theres a chance, maybe I could make him fall in love with me. NOT IN A WEIRD VOODOO DOLL WAY! I MEAN: MAKE HIM CATCH FEELINGS!!!

"U-uh, yeah, I-Im fine. Come on, let's go-go watch a movie..." I offered.

"Y-yeah. Of course!" He beamed, bearing his bright smile. Oh my gosh this boy is going to be the death of me...

I smiled,"pick a movie, I'll grab the snacks."

He was still smiling and said while walking to the living room,"Kay!"

I made popcorn, got some m&ms, I brought practically the whole box of cereal and like 10 fruit snack packs.

As soon as I entered the living room, I was met with a nervous Peter,"Hey Pete, what's wrong?" I softly muttered to him with my hand on his shoulder. Let the plan begin (him falling in love with me in case you didn't catch that).

"U-uh, y-yeah, i-im fine." He managed to stutter out.

Hmm, I used to see him act like this in front of Liz... maybe if I keep flirting he'll get the message. But as everyone knows, boys are oblivious, well most of them.......

"Hey, hey. It's okay. You can talk to me... c'mon, sit." I say sitting on the couch and patting the open spot next to me.

~~Peter POV~~
God, she was gorgeous... I'm finally gonna do it, I'm gonna tell her how I feel... wait-- She told me sit down. Okay, okay, Peter dont freak out. Oh god she's rubbing my back... okay okay, deep breath.

"Y/n?" I whisper.

"Yeah?" She says shakly.

"I-..... I l-..love you." I muttered, hoping that my choice in words wouldn't scare her. But just like that, the exact expectation of what I thought was going to happen (though I didn't want it to) happened...

~~YOUR POV~~
WHAT?! THE?! FUCK?! HE LOVES ME?! BUT I LOVE HIM!! WAIT- WHAT IS THE EXPRESSION?! IM FREAKING OUT! SHIT! DEEP BREATH!!!

I focused on his face...

"Its o-okay I-if you dont f-feel-" He rambled.

"Pete."

"Y-yeah?"

"I love you too."

"Really?!" He beamed.

"No."

"What..?" He said, while a tear pricked at his eye.

"I'm joking, Peter. I do love you." I scooted closer and hugged him, kissing him on the cheek I the process.

"Oh, my, gosh. You scared me y/n..." He giggled...

535 words
💛 D