3) sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴘʟᴀɴ

WARNING: LANGUAGE (theres prolly gonna be bad language in every chapter, soooo) AND SPOILERS. Btw is kinda long...

"Hey," I said quietly greeting the brunette boy in front of me. God, this opera is gonna be fucking boring, at least I'll be with Peter though... (You already knew he was spiderman btw)

"Hey~" He awkwardly greeted back, there was a long pause before he spoke again."You look really pretty, tonight."

"*pause* Therefore I have value..?" I asked faking the offended look that's present on my face.

"Nonononono! I didnt mean it like that-" I cut him off.

"I'm joking,*pause* thanks, you look pretty too." I said with a tone of wit in my chuckle.

"Thanks-"

"I was uh-, I was wondering if you maybe, wanted to get seats...together?" I mumbled out.

"*straight up jibberish* no!" He abruptly blurted.

"Uh, okay. We dont have to-" I started.

"Nonononono! That's not what I meant! Yes, I do, I do." He said reassuring me.

"Oh- yeah. Okay! I'll just- yeah"

"Y-yeah" he stuttered.

I went to grab our seats, they were a couple rows away from the front so we didnt have to look up to watch the opera. Then Ned walks down to where I picked out our seats.

"Hey, y-y/n. Peter felt sick. He said hes really sorry, and that he'll make it up to you..." He said very lowly, I guess he was making sure I wasn't going to get mad at him...

"Oh, tha-that's fine... I guess." I said kind of pissed off... I looked up at a distressed Peter... I looked away quickly, huffed and sat down in my seat.

"Hey is this seat taken?" Brad asked (the guy that likes mj in the film, but now likes you bc mj isn't in this).

"Not anymore..!" I said with a tear rolling discreetly down my cheek.

Brad stood up and looked at Peter. Then Brad gave Peter a disgusted look and flipped him off, because he noticed Peter seemed perfectly fine. As did I when I looked at him...

~{《time skip》}~

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Flash screamed as we ran from this cyborg type drone thingy.

"OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING THAT WANTS TO KILL US! SO KEEP RUNNING!" I yelled back at him. I was the one in front because I did alot of sports that include running. (If you don't or didn't just pretend you do or use to)

"HERE! IN HERE! C'MON!" The sweaty man that said he worked for spiderman ushered to us. He was pointing to this, safe type room.

"WHAT IS THAT THING?!" I basically yelled at the sweaty man.

"Calm down! Everybody, just. Calm. Down. That was a drone. But this safe door should hold it off."

Then the drone started TO BURN A HOLE THROUGH THE GODAMN SAFE DOOR!!!

~{《small time skip》}~

"EVERYBODY HIDE!" Betty yelled. I hid behind a glass case with a set of knight armor and this spiked mallet thingy.