4) ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

"OMG! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" I screamed whilst looking at the HUGE MONSTER THAT EMERGED FROM THE GODAMN CANAL!!! Before the whole monster situation happened, I was walking with peter and mj with peter and mj walking on either side of me.

-------2 minutes later-------

"OMG! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

Then, peter GOT SUCKED IN THE WATER!

I dove in after him, I swam and swam further and further into the water canal, growing further and further away from Peter.

"Peter!!" I screamed.

"Y/n! Wake up!" MJ yelled at me.

"Huh? What's happening?!" I said concerned, wondering if I had came back to reality yet.

"Hey, hey. It's all good.. you're alright." She said trying to calm me down from my minor panic attack.

"Can you go get peter?? please?" I said wanting to know if he's still alright.

"Yeah! Yeah! Just a sec, try to breathe okay?" MJ said.

"yeah, okay, okay.. *inhale* *exhale*"

-----45 seconds later-----

"hey, hey, hey y/n. are you ok?" Peter walked in with a concerned look.

I didn't say anything before I got up and hugged him almost knocking him to the ground.

"I thought I lost you... omg I thought *muffled bc your face is squished in his shoulder now* I thought I lost you, peter."

"Hey, hey, it's okay, I'm here, I'm alright... it's okay." He said trying to calm me down from my hyperventilation moment.

"can you stay here, please??" I asked my voice still muffled in his neck sending shiver down his spine and thus his skin erupting with the familiar small hair raising bumps.

"yeah, if that's okay with MJ..?" he said, I'm assuming he was looking at MJ when he asked.

"yeah, it's all good, I'm going to Betty's then. dont have too much fun. ;)" She said smirking..

304 words

💛D