Chapter 1 Street Kid

'DJ'S POV

Hi I'm Dejaunni but I go by DJ cause people can't pronounce my name right. I'm 18 and I am a street kid. My mom died when I was 10 I never met my  dad, so I've been on my own for a while.

I am what you call an unusual. I had golden brown skin with multicolored symbols, dark purple eyes, and pitch black hair with dark purple streaks. I'm currently running from the cops. Wanna know why, I stole a 'few' things.

I ran down a alley and hid behind a dumpster. I waited until the sirens went away to come out of hiding. I walk down the dark alley, but had the feeling of being watched.

I decided to brush it off and continued walking but the feeling of being watched never ceased. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see a teen around my age or maybe a little older.

He had golden blonde hair, icy blue eyes, a very tall muscular built, and very intimidating. He stares at me with a look that says 'I dare you to try to run.' Me being the crazy daredevil I am, I ran. Or at least tried to. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist lifting me up.

I yelped and began to fight against my captor. I hear him grunt in annoyance and aggregation before he slammed by head down on the concrete. His grip on my losses enough for me to try to stand up. I felt a wave a dizziness before I collapsed in his arms and let the darker consume me.

Author's note: this is my VERY FIRST book I don't know how it will turn out in your opinion if you have any suggestions on what I can do better on or advice, please share it with me cause I am NEW to wattpad. Please bear with me.